Glitched achievements?

XenoSphere

Has anyone experienced glitched achievements in this game? I finished 'Opposite of Fail', 'The Stuff of Legends', 'Baker's Dozen' and 'Savior of Falana' today and none of them unlocked when they were supposed to. I tried most of them numerous times and tried deleting the cache, etc. but they are still glitched for me now. On top of that, some of my arena scores don't show up on the leaderboards.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? The only reason I can possibly think of is that I recently change my gamertag, but I've never heard of that affecting achievements.

EDIT: It seems I can't earn any new achievements in this game now. Very strange.

Edited by XenoSphere

• 4 months later...
Has anyone experienced glitched achievements in this game? I finished 'Opposite of Fail', 'The Stuff of Legends', 'Baker's Dozen' and 'Savior of Falana' today and none of them unlocked when they were supposed to. I tried most of them numerous times and tried deleting the cache, etc. but they are still glitched for me now. On top of that, some of my arena scores don't show up on the leaderboards.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? The only reason I can possibly think of is that I recently change my gamertag, but I've never heard of that affecting achievements.

EDIT: It seems I can't earn any new achievements in this game now. Very strange.

Hmm now that you mention hamertag changing maybe that is what happened to me as i was unlocking achievements fine before changing my tag but still mo excuse. Fucking douches..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

same thing happened to me, and I also changed my gamertag recently. should've earned at least 4 achievements now but it ain't working. any way to fix this besides "delete save and start game again"? cause im about 80% on Tough and i'd rather not go through it all again when I almost completed the game