Platinum Medals Seriously WTF????

Blitz MMCCV

Im slowly losing my sanity trying to get these god damn platinum medals

at the minute im trying to plat gymkhana sprint 2 platinum time 0.45.000 my time 0.45.254 i cant seem to find those extra few hundredths of a second.

Any advice from people that have already done it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im slowly losing my sanity trying to get these god damn platinum medals

at the minute im trying to plat gymkhana sprint 2 platinum time 0.45.000 my time 0.45.254 i cant seem to find those extra few hundredths of a second.

Any advice from people that have already done it.

Is it realy that hard? Argh...after Need for Speed Hot Pursuit i hope i never play crazy time challenges again.

After all i think you can even beat the time (less than 0.45.000). Youtube? Hope you find help.

I have this game on preorder but I'm actually starting to think I don't want to play it because of these platinum medals. Are they time based? Because I cannot stand time trial achievements.

It sucks because I loved the first 2 games but I really don't want to go through with this platinum bullshit. I'm not very good at racing games either...

How hard are these platinum things? Seriously?

I have this game on preorder but I'm actually starting to think I don't want to play it because of these platinum medals. Are they time based? Because I cannot stand time trial achievements.

It sucks because I loved the first 2 games but I really don't want to go through with this platinum bullshit. I'm not very good at racing games either...

How hard are these platinum things? Seriously?

Don't contemplate buying the game just because of achievements. The game looks to be really solid and has consistently gotten scores of 9/10 and 9.5/10, which warrants a day one buy in my book. I always prioritize a game's quality over the achievement list, even though I like getting achievements.

got that on my 10th try or so, you have to get perfect in the spin zone, drift close underneath the trailers and the donut-drifts you have to start from diferent sides, drift in from the right the first one and the second one from the left, you also should get them as well as possible, after 3/4 the donut should be complete ;) i got a endtime of 43,XX seconds :)

good luck dude, i hate the platinmedals xD

any good adwise how to get the platinmedal on the drift tutorial? you have to get 145000 Points in 60 seconds...impossible -.-* best i got was 130000 with pure luck, but the most time i get something about 110000...

Wish I could even get the game yet but yet another racing game ruined by timed challenges I want Original Dirt back. Dirt 2 was kinda a joke compard to 1 hopefully 3 isnt that bad

Yup i was totally hoping to get the full 1000 and all the DLC fully complete but theres not a sniff i'll be able to 1000 this game, even with the videos the platinums are the spawn of satan

Ok, now i know what you mean!

What the f*** are these medals? I don´t even get the platinum medal in the ghymkana tutorial!!!

I try over 1 our to destroy these yellow pops and failed epic. I try this over 50 times i think. After Need for Speed Hot Pursuit i never play such hard challenges. The car is simply overpowerd, even on easy with all helps on it breaks out the curse. I can´t handle a beast like that in such a small "map" and the drift around the pipes makes me crazy :mad:

Every time i hear this stupid &/$%§$ voice of the commentary that i get gold. Hahaha....great you &$%&§!!!

The points are 13 000 for gold and 20 000 for platinum??? Thats 7000 difference! I got it 3 times that i only miss one yellow pop. My controller fly away...

I give it up with the achivement already, i get gold and done. This is not worth my limited freetime in any case. This is a great game, but why i must play such a "Tony-Hawk-Rally-Stunt" shit? See you on the track guy´s...wish you the best...

What the f*** are these medals? I don´t even get the platinum medal in the ghymkana tutorial!!!

I try over 1 our to destroy these yellow pops and failed epic. I try this over 50 times i think. After Need for Speed Hot Pursuit i never play such hard challenges. The car is simply overpowerd, even on easy with all helps on it breaks out the curse. I can´t handle a beast like that in such a small "map" and the drift around the pipes makes me crazy :mad:

Every time i hear this stupid &/$%§$ voice of the commentary that i get gold. Hahaha....great you &$%&§!!!

The points are 13 000 for gold and 20 000 for platinum??? Thats 7000 difference! I got it 3 times that i only miss one yellow pop. My controller fly away...

I give it up with the achivement already, i get gold and done. This is not worth my limited freetime in any case. This is a great game, but why i must play such a "Tony-Hawk-Rally-Stunt" shit? See you on the track guy´s...wish you the best...

Mate, the tutorial ones are actually quite easy and you shouldn't have all the assist on because the computer tries interfering to much turn all assists off except for ABS. You should try some of the later platinums lol.

Heres a LINK to the PS3trophies guide that has videos of the gymkhana tutorial platinums there a great set of videos, and helped me find the right racing lines on them.

Credits for the videos to Budje Rulezzzzzz

Mate, the tutorial ones are actually quite easy and you shouldn't have all the assist on because the computer tries interfering to much turn all assists off except for ABS. You should try some of the later platinums lol.

Heres a LINK to the PS3trophies guide that has videos of the gymkhana tutorial platinums there a great set of videos, and helped me find the right racing lines on them.

Credits for the videos to Budje Rulezzzzzz

Yeah i think about that too. What will come AFTER that. I try it out today without the driving help. Maybe it works, if not i just get gold and complete the game first. Thanks...

Hi i mate all the tutorial vids allready just go here

http://www.youtube.com/user/DHCVitesse?feature=mhum