Any way to unlock "Orchestral Manoeuvres" with just one person?

TVthePunisher

EDIT: I UNLOCKED IT BY MYSELF!!!

Okay, this was wacked out. For awhile I was trying to figure different methods into getting this to work. I could use a coat to act as drums by shaking it about and doing the other instruments...but this wasn't working so well with keyboard and guitar. I eventually set up my desk chair, with my fan ontop of it then wrapped my leather coat around it while placing my Katana's sheath within the arms to make each of the instruments.

Straight out from side to side will pretty much make the keyboard, I then played each of the three instruments.

Guitar was the trickiest by far, somehow with manuevering it around I finally got a guitar to show up and then I played through each of the three instruments on the side.

Drums is simple enough, just shaking a jacket with one hand while playing the instruments with the other. Somehow, I don't know HOW but I got it to show up for my chair just sitting there with the coat and everything on it. Not sure how but it showed up and I played through each instrument.

Try your own methods, this one worked for me and it was just luck fiddling around with what I had.

Edited by TVthePunisher

Hahaha Imagine if your neighbour looked in your house and saw you doing that stuff. I wonder what they would think. Regardless, Well done on getting it!

One can only imagine haha! But indeed, well done on getting this solo! I wish I could do that, although I'm too lazy to make the effort of putting that all together :p I'll just con my twin into helping me with the multiplayer cheevies for fun labs when she comes home this weekend haha.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hahah Lucky for me my girlfriend bought me a life size 6.5 foot tall Jason Voohrees Figure... It is mechanical so I was able to stand behind it and do the actions with his arms then jump out from behind and finish off the combination's :p

• 1 year later...