Anyone get Nemesis Mode?

I was wondering if anyone has picked up Nemesis mode from the marketplace. The trailer for it looked pretty good, but so did the ones for the rest of the game.

I buy all DLC all the time, but to be honest its really only OK. Its fun at points, but the mechanics will be abused, kinda ruins the mp for me when I'm on a 9 kill streak, and a kid decides its funny to keep tackling me...

You need to play 98 versus games anyways so you might as well pick it up. Adds something more to do and it's kinda fun.

It's a weird king of the hill mode where players can find a laptop and make Nemesis a teammate until another player reprograms Nemesis for their team.

So, you don't get to play as Nemesis? Because the trailer kinda made it sound like you did.

So, you don't get to play as Nemesis? Because the trailer kinda made it sound like you did.

No, but thats Exactly what I thought when I saw it. For 320 points I'd say it's worth it. But I kinda just blow points often on crap.

Watch this for some info [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kxgF5kkWrw]Nemesis Demo - Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360) - YouTube[/ame]

The weapon packs are all worthless. The Costume packs are also worthles as the weapon packs (all of them) come with the costume pack. Unless you don't own a single pack you just wanna stay away from wasting points there.

Off Topic real quick but notice in the video how he says "Which Campaign" as in there is another one you can play.... I wonder if they removed it and are gonna force it as DLC later.

I will still buy it but this game needed 2 campaigns from the start.

Edited by Teh Paralyzer

I wouldn't get it honestly. It's a decent game mode, but it's not worth money IMO even though I bought it. It seems like something that should have been released with the game, just like the DLC coming in April, but at least that one's going to be free.