So far what has been your best kill

Schism

title says it all. could be alien, predator, or marine. my best so far would have to be my double kill with the throwing disk. Im walking around and see two aliens..one comes up to me and is about to kill me... so i throw the disk...starts flying around and stuff. So im about to get instant killed, when the alien opens its mouth to give you a smooch, and my disk comes back and destroys him AND the alien that was about to kill the guy that was going to kill me. hahah i was amazed and walked off without getting killed hahahah. then another predator got me -___- so yeah...what has been your best kill? :woop:

Well, I haven't gotten any lucky shots yet,

I've been runnin' around with alien...

I guess that I would say, I had 3 stealth kill in row within 5 sec each.

OR that....I stayed up in higher part of game, where you can find predator's mine at..

I sat there and noticed predator head logo appeared on my screen, so I sat there and watchin' it move..some how he appeared right next to me, and didn't noticed me, so I proceed to do stealth kill just right away, and I got this nofication saying "REVANGE".

I got lost about that, I was wondering what is all this about..revange or procastor however it's spelt.

Well, I haven't gotten any lucky shots yet,

I've been runnin' around with alien...

I guess that I would say, I had 3 stealth kill in row within 5 sec each.

OR that....I stayed up in higher part of game, where you can find predator's mine at..

I sat there and noticed predator head logo appeared on my screen, so I sat there and watchin' it move..some how he appeared right next to me, and didn't noticed me, so I proceed to do stealth kill just right away, and I got this nofication saying "REVANGE".

I got lost about that, I was wondering what is all this about..revange or procastor however it's spelt.

Persecutor

And Revenge is when u kill someone who kills you.

Persecutor is when you stealth kill the same person around 3-4 times in a row without them killing you. They then see you through walls with a gold skull until they kill you, then they get revenge.

Also - my best death: Me and my friend managed to get predators, so we were working together for teh lulz. Another of my friends was an alien, just stalking us on the roof by where you can hack that thing. I did an epic pounce, striked him, and then my friend through the disc, and got us both. Me in mid pounce. It was so fucking cool.

Edited by FriXionX

Persecutor is when you stealth kill the same person around 3-4 times in a row without them killing you. They then see you through walls with a gold skull until they kill you, then they get revenge.

It doesn't need to be stealth kills. I had a 17 kill streak as a marine today, and I had persecutors on about 3 people.

I stealth killed someone only to have a Predator de-clock and maneuver behind me - as soon as my animation finished i turned & tail whipped him killing him & avoiding his stealth kill - favourite death animation is Xeno on marine, i'm pretty sure it sticks it's tail up his ass and out through the mouth.

Ive had alot of good kills over the past 2 days but my Favourite is: I was getting stalked by 2 Xeno's and was sprinting away from them, Turn round a corner and run into a Shotgun picked it up and turned around straight away shot the Secondary fire (the big shotgun burst) and killed them both as they lunged towards me then turned around and manged to kill a Pred behind me :p It was Epic!

I'd say my best was as an Alien. Was on the ceiling of one of the corridors and a Marine was on the floor running towards me. He started shooting and I Boost sprinted and ran over his head. As soon as I was just past him I tapped RT to drop off, did a 180 turn in mid-air and landed right behind him. He couldnt keep up and he still had his back to me, so I instant killed him.. was pure laughter and skill all in one!

I'd say that my funnest kill was a chain of people performing instant kills on each other. I ran up a slope and saw a Marine getting instant killed by and Alien, then that Alien being instant kill by another, then I joined the back and it was like a daisy chain of death.. Marine, Alien, Alien, Me (Alien)! Funny stuff.. I have a feeling I died after that by a Predator so he may of joined in on the action too?!

Edited by Nozza

Alien Kill of The Week. I was running from 3 Aliens who must have been working against me. I was the only Predator. I ran to where the should cannon was turn around charged and fired it, killing one and knocking the other two away. Punched the head off another one, turned around and stealth killed the last one.