Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, I'm looking for some help with the Abstergo Employee of the Month achievement. I'm pretty sure that I only need the Extreme Variety bonus and I'm tired of trying to pull teeth getting it done legit.

I only need 2 other people in order to boost this particular bonus. I'm more than willing to help you out in return with any bonuses or online achievements. Feel free to message me so we can knock it out.

GT: Angelus21

Hey all just a quick update on my situation. I'm currently doing the "7 Day Survivor" achievement in Dead Rising and since I can't save in that mode I'm going to be tied up with that for the next 12 hours. Seriously Capcom what were you thinking ><

I'll be off work this Tuesday & Wednesday 10/23/12 - 10/24/12. So if you're free during those days there's a good chance we can boost achievements.

I have all of the current Assassin's Creed games at 100%, except this one. I'd like to get this done before 3 comes out next week. I have 4 achievements left in the game, all of them are online achievements. I'll list them:

1. Strong Closer

2. Role Model

3. Abstergo Employee of the Month (I have all of the bonuses on this, except 3 of them (none of them are the co-op bonuses, but I still need to do them in one session for Role Model), so it not like I need to do a lot of them.)

4. Download Complete (Currently level 31.)

Last time I tried getting these, the people that was working on the game with others at the time kicked me out of trying to do anything for this with them, and I told them that I had to make sure my router was working so I was rebooting (when I got back on, they took me off their friends list, and apparently blocked me as I tried to send them a message about it). After it happened, my gamertag was hacked, so I couldn't get on to play (that likely isn't even connected to anything, just saying). My new gamertag is on the left (still the same account, just new name).

I will be boosting this game on Saturday (10/27) at 11am EST (4pm GMT). Will mostly be focusing on ranking up but if everyone is atleast Level 29 and wants to do "Employee of the month" we can go for that as well.

Please add your GamerTag below *ONLY* if you're committed to a simple boosting session without dicking around and wasting everyone's time including your own.

10/20/12 11am EST

1. Odd Reflex

7. Reserve

8. Reserve.

Edited by oDD Reflex
Typo.

I will be boosting this game on Saturday (10/27) at 11am EST (4pm GMT). Will mostly be focusing on ranking up but if everyone is atleast Level 29 and wants to do "Employee of the month" we can go for that as well.

Please add your GamerTag below *ONLY* if you're committed to a simple boosting session without dicking around and wasting everyone's time including your own.

10/20/12 11am EST

1. Odd Reflex

2. RedField085

3. Lizard UK

7. Reserve

8. Reserve.

I'm in. I have also added the person who posted above me to the list.

10/20/12 11am EST

1. Odd Reflex

2. RedField085

3. Lizard UK

4. Planet Chuck

7. Reserve

8. Reserve.

I'm in too. Can't wait to finish this up.

Edited by Planet Chuck

10/20/12 11am EST

1. Odd Reflex

2. RedField085

3. Lizard UK

4. Planet Chuck

5. MarkMagmonic

7. Reserve

8. Reserve.

I wouldn't mind jumping in this, since I'm likely not going to be able to get my last achievements before Saturday.

Originally Posted by oDD Reflex http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

10/20/12 11am EST

1. Odd Reflex

2. RedField085

3. Lizard UK

4. Planet Chuck

5. MarkMagmonic

6. Fullmetalx07

7. Reserve

8. Reserve.

I only need 3 more achievements to be done with this game, if we can do those too, that would be awesome.