Object Locations

Bluntman428

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got slow in understreets where this guide says betrayal is. I guess I'm going to golden hills to find betrayal now. Maybe the game changes it up a little bit?

update: I found this information on gamespot forums.

The "Last" Domination Spell

There is a domination spell near the Halfling village outside of spree. It's hidden in what looks like a ruined tower close to the entrance of the area.

*Note* It doesn't matter which order you retrieve spells in. You could get this spell second and it would upgrade to confuse, first to obtain slow, or last to get either submission or betrayal depending on your corruption level.

Thank u so much dude im goin to have smooth sailing after that thank you so much your a huge help

hey everyone. Does anyone know if there any gold bags in the desert area? I got the ones in halfling homes, one near Melvin's kitchen, one in the forest in the water, one in heaven's peak with the birds, one in moist hollws, 3 in understreets, 4 gold carts in gold mine, golden hills stronghold, royal halls before Goldo and Arcanium mine. Is that all of them? Am I missing any of them? Thanks in advance for the help.

hey everyone. Does anyone know if there any gold bags in the desert area? I got the ones in halfling homes, one near Melvin's kitchen, one in the forest in the water, one in heaven's peak with the birds, one in moist hollws, 3 in understreets, 4 gold carts in gold mine, golden hills stronghold, royal halls before Goldo and Arcanium mine. Is that all of them? Am I missing any of them? Thanks in advance for the help.

- Halfling homes: go through the first breakable door, then turn right. Walk that path to the very end to find a gold bag stashed behind some breakable stuff (500 gold)

- Near Melvin’s kitchen: if you stand in front of the Kitchen turn right, walk past the spawning pit and the Arcane Blood Pool up the stairs, the gold bag is surrounded by fires (500 gold)

- In the swamp near the Viridian Caverns, in a corner, in the water, behind a barrier is a gold bag, this one may be a bit hard to find so search a lot! (500 gold)

- Moist Hollows just before the second big geysers (where you have to move some rocks so you can pass) opposite the brown minion spawning place is a small opening between some rocks, take this route to find a gold bag (500 gold)

- Opposite the second exit of the Moist Hollows is in the swamp, surrounded by a lot of Boomboo Birds, a gold bag (1000 gold)

- In the Understreets, on a ledge, just after you defeat The Serpent, are 3 gold bags (500 gold each)

- Heaven’s Peak: when you leave the city portal, turn right. Then on your right hand side is a gold bag behind some crates (1000 gold)

- -In the Arcanium mine, in the area where you have to hit the levers to turn off the fires. The gold bag is down a path in the middle of the four fires. (1000 gold)

- In Goldo’s Fortress, go left when you enter, the gold bag should be underneath a roof (1000 gold)

- in the Royal Halls: in the first room is in the far left corner a path that leads to a gold bag (1000 gold)

that are all the gold bags ( note: the evil deed godl bag after goldo is not in this

• 3 weeks later...

Within Heavens Peak, when you enter the keep where the Silent Order are (where they end up proclaiming you as their God after a short fight), there's a Gold Bag on the left around the corner.

Also, the "Stronghold" Gold Bag that's listed above the Gordo Gold Bag could be clarified by saying that it's in the stronghold that contains the Royal Halls.

• 1 month later...

I'm a little worried here as i'm trying to get the tower master achievement and something strange happened. You know those 3 gold bags next to each other after you killed the water serpent well i took all 3 bags to the portal zone thing like you supposed to but when the first one went through i never got the money icon that appears but for the other two i did, i have a feeling that the game didn't recognise it and therefore conning me out of my achievement.

Has anybody else had something similar happen to them and do you reckon i'll still get my achievement.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm a little worried here as i'm trying to get the tower master achievement and something strange happened. You know those 3 gold bags next to each other after you killed the water serpent well i took all 3 bags to the portal zone thing like you supposed to but when the first one went through i never got the money icon that appears but for the other two i did, i have a feeling that the game didn't recognise it and therefore conning me out of my achievement.

Has anybody else had something similar happen to them and do you reckon i'll still get my achievement.

well, i took the goldbags, but my minions walked to another portal (the one further down the road), and i let them walk, but it turned out they were killed by zombies.

luckily, the gold bags were still in place, so i gathered some browns and killed the ombies and then transport the goldbags.

But, if you went trough a portal whille the goldbags didn't arrive, i don't think you will be able to get them

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was thinking of picking this game up again and going through the campaign agina with the "Evil" route and trying to collect everything but wondering if this guide is usefull and accurate?

Secondly , When i get my xbox back ( RRoD ) , im looking for a boosting partner for the online. It will Be in 1 month i reckon, so someone that too is looking to pick this up later in some time??

gt: a mute hobo

• 1 year later...