Awaken The Gazebo - Guide

SeitZ

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS METHOD IS STILL WORKING CHECK LATEST POSTS TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAY

I don't know that for sure though as I was able to get it this way and a few hours later, someone said he wasn't able to do it this way then a day later someone said this worked.

The only other way to do it would be the chalk method.

So this achievement can be very frustrating and tiring if you attempt it the wrong way. Here's an almost foolproof method. However you need at least 2 people. I'm assuming you know how to use the giant guy and chalk locations. If not, google it.

1. You and your friend(s) all hop into separate custom game matches set to easy (to make it easier).

2. Each person drop down the shaft right away and draw the R870, giving you 1000 points.

3. Drop down again and kill enough zombies (best by knifing) to giving you 1900 points.

4. Hit the box twice and hope for the time bomb. If you don't get it just keep restarting.

5. Once one of you gets the time bomb, while it is still round 1 he should throw the time bomb but DO NOT DETONATE IT, then he should invite all other people to his game.

6. Once they are all in end the round.

7. I found it's best to draw only the PDW and AN94 on the wall, leave the other chalk there.

8. What you want to do next is point whore, best with PDW, and save all points. Everyone except the person who got the time bomb, he should be opening all/most of the doors.

9. Open all doors and save up points. Once the people going for PaP have around 20K points the person should set off the time bomb, bringing you back to round 1.

10. The host should have close to 0 points while everyone else has their 20K or so. Everyone should buy an AN94 and/or PDW and head to the mansion. The host should draw the remaining chalk and then buy the guns.

11. Open the door and run through. Have the host go first in case anyone should get hit. Kill the witches and hope that you still have at least 5K on the other side. Watch your back because the witches still follow you.

12. Get through the maze and PaP.

An easier way as suggested to me after was to earn the 5000 in the maze/PaP area then reset. That way all you have to do is run to PaP, it's a lot easier than running past the witches.

Things To Note

-Everyone but the person who threw the time bomb can get this, so 3 people (at the most) can get it in one game

-20K is just a number to be safe, you can do it with 10K, but it may be riskier, the more points, the more insurance

-The people not going for should go into the mansion first to kill the witches

If there's anything I missed, typo'd, or forgot to include let me know.

Hope this helps.

Edited by SeitZ

When we hit the time bomb, our points went away. The only way to do this is to open all the doors then use the time bomb, then one person draw the chalk and PaP. Also this can probably be done solo.

Edited by ghamlin24

Im pretty sure this has been patched now so you can no longer do it this way.

Alternative method is to open the gun shop and chalk as many guns on the wall as you can to reach 6K+ and only open essential doors.

When I did it this way it worked so they must have only recently patched it I guess. Thanks for letting me know though.

I have a safer method, do the same invite people in round two after place the time bomb.

Buy a gun and cross the haunted mansion, go to the fontain and you friends must farm 5.000 points.

Host trigger bomb and you teleport to the begining but the friends remains in the fontain with the same money.

I tested twice works fine

I have a safer method, do the same invite people in round two after place the time bomb.

Buy a gun and cross the haunted mansion, go to the fontain and you friends must farm 5.000 points.

Host trigger bomb and you teleport to the begining but the friends remains in the fontain with the same money.

I tested twice works fine

anyone wanna try this method?

Can confirm having the rest of your team join after round 1 once you plant the time bomb does indeed work!! The Person who plants the time bomb points will be erased but everyone else will keep their points after the bomb has been detonated.

The trick to easy success is to have a group of 2 or 3, have everyone of the host camp out and point farm till everyone (except host) has around 15K to 20K. That way you have a nice cushion for those ghost witches just in case you get hit while running thru the ghost house.

Our plan was to run in the house one at a time, that way we wouldn't be congested in the tight spaces in side the house. Also It would be wise to let the host stay back and babysit the last zombie, but Beware when the other players enter the Ghost House he will have Ghost Witches on his ass as well! Hope this helps.

Can confirm having the rest of your team join after round 1 once you plant the time bomb does indeed work!! The Person who plants the time bomb points will be erased but everyone else will keep their points after the bomb has been detonated.

The trick to easy success is to have a group of 2 or 3, have everyone of the host camp out and point farm till everyone (except host) has around 15K to 20K. That way you have a nice cushion for those ghost witches just in case you get hit while running thru the ghost house.

Our plan was to run in the house one at a time, that way we wouldn't be congested in the tight spaces in side the house. Also It would be wise to let the host stay back and babysit the last zombie, but Beware when the other players enter the Ghost House he will have Ghost Witches on his ass as well! Hope this helps.

Thanks, I wasn't sure because like I said I heard many things and I'm too lazy to test it again myself.

Easy achieving

Give big guy booze have him break barrier go open door to saloon have him break jug from farthest point at steps of gunsmith

The further he runs more pts

Make sure he breaks EACH barrier from the farthest spot possible

he can get abt 2000 for that

Go buy more booze

Have him keep breaking barriers u can earn up to 1100-2100 for each break

TURN POWER ON

than go get chalk and place those by now u should have

8000-10000 pts

Buy the handgun outside gunsmith

It's the 3burst

Go to mansion walk up stairs

From left aim and kill first witch

Go upstairs

B cautious when approaching room she could come from ur right

If she does kill, if not

Go to book case ,

be ready to shoot wen it slides open

Cause she does spawn there

Go thru passsage kill next witch

Wen u exit the passage way another will come towards you

Kill

Keep Movin fwd

Next witch will come around that right corner

Kill

Jump down run to left stop

Look both ways bat 3-5 more will come out way you came or from the opposite side ... Permanent drop

Run through maze

PAP

Achieve done

Very easy

On Custom Game Easy

TAKES ABOUT 15 min

Edited by cjhurt73