Masks!

stianpuz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its the same for everyone, but picking the left card tends to get me masks and materials, middle tends to give me gun mods, and the right is a toss up between the two.

That's funny, the middle is opposite for me. All masks and left and right are gun mods.

Also, I stupidly sold a mask that had the 3 sided theatre face since I didn't like the customized face... So be mindful of you sell the masks. :(

I got the skull mask once(by lvl 3) a bunch of materials and patterns but I sold the mask thinking that I have unlocked it so its permanent to have. Sell a mask and it's GONE!!! I'm almost a lvl 40 and only have unlocked ONE DAMN mask and a bunch of relatively useless mods. certain mods are permanent to your gun as well. Personally I think that the money worth of items to reward ratio is a tad off.

I damn near died when I saw that this is a potential pattern

http://images.wikia.com/payday/images/7/78/Pat-goodolal.png

muuuuust......geeeeeetttttt..... would be so epic if it gave glowing green eyes too. But I think that's being far too hopeful. I imagine it would look good with the Outlander mask and Matte Black or Piano Black and white/white color.

Edited by Shiftie

the four masks ive got so far are, the skull from the lootbag (blue chrome, first drop i got and it was an infamous), an angry clown (cant remember the name of it) in a fine wod effect with electric centre i think is called, the hog and the zipper both standard

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]

the four masks ive got so far are, the skull from the lootbag (blue chrome, first drop i got and it was an infamous), an angry clown (cant remember the name of it) in a fine wod effect with electric centre i think is called, the hog and the zipper both standard

[ATTACH]8163[/ATTACH]

That blue chrome looks pretty badass. I might have to copy that onto my skull, if I ever find blue chrome that is

I shit you not me & you have exactly the same mask now, blue chrome was the 1st drop I got aswell.. I guess great minds think alike :p

mad skills lol, ive got the radioactive colour and carbon fiber aswell, i dont know weather to put them on the masks ive got or just hold on. i dont really want to mess about with e the pig mask coz it looks good as is

I sold my lootbag skull mask thinking I would get it back cause I applied red to it. Looked ok but had new ones. Turned out the mask is gone. Lmao stupid how they did that system in the game. I got no other masks, only thing I've been getting now is that stupid electric center, lame cash, and pistol mods.