Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

I'm looking for help with killing Voracidous the Invincible. I am in True Vault Hunter mode and despite being level 58, he will not die. Something not on my screen always attacks and kills me. Glitch maybe? I could use help.

Gamertag: Sakamano 3000

EDIT: Burburnator88 is the man...helped out in about 15 min...great work!

Edited by y2j420

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. currently a commando lvl 50.

Not many of my friends playing BL2 at this date. Looking for some people to play with.

Also looking for someone that I could join at the warrior to unlock UVHM.

Send me a msg if interested.

GT: o Gutten o

Hi guys I got to op 8 :dance: I decided to give back by helping other people. To get my help you DON'T need any of the dlcs and you DON'T need a mic. Just msg me on xbox, GT: StRaNgEr CoMiNg. I'll get to each person who needs help as soon as i can. We can :uzi: :rant: till we get what you need. I can also help if you need help finding a item or need help with the campaign.

I'm looking for at least one other person to play this game with. I've played it a lot, though not to the point of completion and I find it is more fun with friends. I want to do a playthrough 100% co-op meaning the character will not be touched unless the other person/s is/are on as well.

My gamertag is Moniterio and if you are interested send me a message or post here. It can go up to four players, but for the sake of actually being able to play and not leaving someone behind, no more than that is possible and less is preferable.

I have a mic and all dlc and for when I'm not doing that char a 31 Axton and 26 Zero. I'll be playing them as well.

Haven't played in months looking to game with people w/ mics. I have the season pass so that includes the first 4 DLC's. Played on every character and a wide range of levels. Be over 18. Gamer tag: Die Cell. Message me that you wanna game Borderlands 2 and I'll get back with you

I'm trying to finish up my lvl 38 commando normal playthrough. Need to kill Terra, both raids in pirates booty, pete in badassitute. Then I'll be going through all of Hammerlock and Tina, but I'm fine to do those solo. I just want everything done prior to starting my TVH mode.

I'm also willing to help anyone with anything they need. Doesn't need to be all about me, y'know?

Gamertag: Moniterio (Please send a message as well)

Timezone: Eastern Time