Rock Band 2 Leaked Setlist

TooMuchCowbell

This picture was leaked during an X-Play preview of Rock Band 2.

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/07/rock_band_2_tracks.jpg

Songs are:

"Panic Attack" by Dream Theater or Finger Eleven

"Chop Suey" by System of a Down

"Give It Away" by Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Everlong" by Foo Fighters

"Kids In America" by Kim Wilde

"Ace of Spades" by Motörhead

"Hello There" by Cheap Trick

"Anyway You Want It" by Journey

"Pinball Wizard" by The Who

These aren't written in stone, but makes sense. That's why they didn't include Pinball Wizard on The Who DLC. I also love Journey's song, Give it away and Motorhead!

Source: http://kotaku.com/5021315/rock-band-2-preview-shows-journey-foo-fighters-motrhead-and-more

The exact same information has already been posted.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79247&page=2

I don't think we need a new post for every new screenshot or possible song/tracklisting that pops up in the next 15 days, especially un-official (ie, not from Harmonix themselves).

Edited by Dex

Whoops, I did search threads for Rock Band 2 setlist and no particular thread came up for Rock Band leaked setlists. We are bound to have tons of threads everytime a song is confirmed though.

We should keep one stickied thread for all rumours/confirmations of songs.

Edited by TooMuchCowbell

Whoops, I did search threads for Rock Band 2 setlist and no particular thread came up for Rock Band leaked setlists. We are bound to have tons of threads everytime a song is confirmed though.

We should keep one stickied thread for all rumours/confirmations of songs.

Yeah, it's no big deal, it wouldn't really show up with a search... but it would be great to avoid tons of rumor setlist threads. Just trying to point people in the direction of the same info in a larger thread.

The only other suggestion I have is someone make a "Rock Band 2 songs" thread that can be stickied, and that same person constantly update the first post... and others can add to the thread with info like this. The list could even make notations of "confirmed" or "unconfirmed", since nothing is official yet.

edit: ok I didn't copy you, we just had the same idea at the same time. My post just took longer to write ^__^

maybe we should wait until they update the 3rd quarter game releases and add the official rock band 2 forum

That makes sense in theory, but I don't think most of us can wait that long.

You know as well as I do that every new track that is leaked, we are going to have a new thread. That's a lot threads, and potentially a lot of duplicate info.

edit: cowbell.. i doubt it's too early for a RB2 forum, considering the game comes out in less than 90 days.

That makes sense in theory, but I don't think most of us can wait that long.

You know as well as I do that every new track that is leaked, we are going to have a new thread. That's a lot threads, and potentially a lot of duplicate info.

True... you should start it up Dex. You're usually on top of Rock Band info.

Ok, I requested a Rock Band 2 forum. And also said the idea of a rumoured/confirmed songs list thread once its up.

We'll see how it goes from there.

Edit: Dex, you're forgetting one crucial thing. Achievements. They are two different games, so will have different achievements, so different forums will be required.

Edited by TooMuchCowbell

Another thought: Admin/Mods might not ever make a Rock Band 2 forum. Consdiering the same instruments work, and the same DLC will work for both...

It makes sense to just change the name to Rock Band 1 & 2, or something to that effect.

Rock Band 2 will need its own achievement guide, trading, game info/help/faqs, disscussion etc etc threads... might be too many stickies??