A long overdue hello!

wallin

Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd actually get into the spirit of things and post something!

My names Mark i'm 29 from Leicester in the UK i'm looking to meet someone who shares my interests and is outgoing... oops wrong website!

I've been an xbox owner for 3-4 months now and have loved every second of it! (was very sceptical at 1st as i've been a ps owner for years and had never got on with the original xboxs pad but cousin lent me his 360 and it was love at 1st go! although i cant pull off super or ultra combos on the dpad yet.. shocking!)

anyway my fave kind of games are 1st person shooters :uzi:(just done cod4 on veteran :woop:, and had 1st run through of halo 3 done yesterday) and football games (hoping pro evo does itself justice this year as last 2 have been abysmal on next gen consoles)

not really that big a gamer these days (family commitments now im old) but i still enjoy a good session every once in a while.

outside of home love my music and go to as many gigs as can seen fair few bands now (kings of leon, killers, fall out boy, muse, green day, charlatans, rancid amongst others) i'm also a season ticket holder at Leicester City and can't wait for the new season.

really found this website usefull for the trickier ones (eyes and ears on cod4 especially) but still like to do as much as i can on my own

anyway enough of my keyboard tourettes..

catch you all laters and maybe online :drunk

welcome mate (new too) they all seem a nice bunch exept that one...u know the one....the one that always look at you!

anyway...we both suffer from keyboard tourettes its a bitch aint it!!!

so yeah, welcome mate!

o just to check you got mile high club on cod4? i nearly broke my arm punching walls trying to get that!

thank you all for making me feel so welcome :)

to the guy who mentioned sf4 yeah i'd love to fight you sometime but im awful at it at the mo (due to the dpad) so once ive mastered that will gladly play you!

and no i just need mile high club for the 1000th point on cod 4 although not tried it lately as have been playing through halo 3.. annoying isnt the word the amount of obscenities i shouted during veteran is untrue lol

Welcome to the site! :)

I used to live in Leicester for a bit myself as I went to uni there - damn crappy De Montfort!! What's Leicester like these days for gig venues? I remember the old student union at De Montfort was quite a good venue, but then they closed it down and built a new union that wasn't laid out well enough to hold gigs. Idiots. I also remember going to the Charlotte, which was small but decent enough, and I think I may have gone to the Shed once too.

I also feel the need to comment on 360 beginnings - I too didn't get a 360 for ages because of my hatred for the original XBox. That was the worst console pad I've used in a long time, possibly ever. So yeah, I also started on the 360 by chance, but became hooked very quickly... ;)

Anyway, it's a great site so I hope you enjoy your visits! :D