Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

Well, with the Champions Bundle DLC achievements leaked and post here yesterday [sOURCE], I think it's appropriate people start to build up their boosting parties.

--------------

For anyone who's already interested, I have two controllers and will be available after 5pm on release day, August 20th.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god dammit! i only got the full 1750g on sunday!

i wasnt planning on getting the dlc but this may have persuaded me to have another look. should have been in the season pass though :(

The Season Pass content was already made content pre-launch. This DLC was created post-launch and that's why they didn't include it.

Sounds good man, I won't be available until 5pm on that Tuesday however.

And oh yeah, already started working on a template for it earlier this morning ;)

Nice, I'll help with the video portion as well.

5pm sounds good. I will get off work around 5:15pm PST anyways.

I wouldn't mind getting in on this boosting session. After 5 PM PST on launch day? As far as I know at this time I should be able to do that. I can sign in a second controller too if it's needed.

5pm EST for me, but I'm going to count you in my session for now! So far it looks like

1. BiggD

2. BiggD [Guest]

3. The Elite Elite

4. The Elite Elite [Guest]

5. MixMaker117

6. SamSonite004

7. SamSonite004 [Guest]

We may only need one more. Remember this is for 5pm EST, or shortly after, on release day.

Edited by BiggD

5pm EST for me, but I'm going to count you in my session for now! So far it looks like

1. BiggD

2. BiggD [Guest]

3. The Elite Elite

5. MixMaker117

6. SamSonite004

7. SamSonite004 [Guest]

We may only need one more. Remember this is for 5pm EST, or shortly after, on release day.

EDIT: got them all.

Edited by Kai Freefall

1. BiggD

2. BiggD [Guest]

3. The Elite Elite

5. MixMaker117

6. SamSonite004

7. SamSonite004 [Guest]

i want to play GT:Mo57666869 Timezone:CST 6pm Thanks

Edited by Mo57666869

1. BiggD

2. BiggD [Guest]

3. The Elite Elite

5. MixMaker117

6. SamSonite004

7. SamSonite004 [Guest]

I'd also like to join, either with you or with somebody else. I've got four controllers. My GT is Blyckert.

EDIT: I don't need to join BiggD's boosting party, I've solved it on my own.

Edited by Blyckert