Can we get some testimony from people who have played it?

G315T

This game is awesome so far.

Kane and Lynch concept + Gear of War gameplay = Army of Two

Graphics are great. Not ground-breaking. but really good.

Gameplay, like GoW, is smooth and very playable. Just took me little bit to get used to the weapon switching system. (LB + D-Pad)

Voice work is good.

Customization is cool. Many different weapons. Various upgrades for each.

This is a really great game that I look forward to playing a lot more.

Haven't played online VS yet.

This game is fun....period. The campaign is "ripped from the headlines" as in it's modern warfare in all the worlds hotspots i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan, China etc. If you don't have a buddy to play along side that's ok...the AI is actually not as dumb as it usually is. The Co-op is astounding. Just being able to Co-op snipe...helping eachother get to the top of a roof etc etc...The online play is fast paced and you must work together or you just won't make it. It is 2 on 2, but there are BOTS thrown in the mix for additional challenge. It is a fun game all around. I would suggest picking this one up. I already want some DLC (want more masks and options).

This game is amazing. The single player is awsome, great story line, awsome characters. The weopons are fantastic, so much customization it's almost sickening. The VS. is awsome too. Like a fast paced GOW, always action, always gunfire. I love it, still haven't beaten the Single Player. Been playing for like 5 hours strait and just beat the third level. Half way there...

This game is a must buy, even for people not to into the genre. This game will make you love 3rd person shooters. I think it would be a little cooler if it were first person though. I'm just an FPS kind of guy.

Personally I'd like to think I'm unbiased. I can definetly see why everyone's saying what they're saying. It's really around a 7-8/10.

I've only played the single player. The one-liners are actually not bad, personally I love a couple of them. Story is good and dialogue is fluid. I do agree it had the potential to make a serious statement on the war and private military but that's rarely done in the gaming industry today anyway. Customization is certainly one of the stronger features with respect to weapons, always wanted a stinger and a gatling gun, or for god's sake you can "pimp out" your weapons with some nice bling. Co-op strategy and mechanic certainly is well utilized, you need your partner for various maneuvers and to take out certain enemies. Voice work and graphics are up there for sure. AI is good, I only have very minor complaints about how long it takes my partner to decide where to heal me.

It still is true that you feel like the game had a bit more potential but for what it's worth EA certainly did a great job for their first shot at this. If you have to call it a B list shooter/game, which is reasonable I suppose, it's probably going to be one of the best B lister's you'll find.

[Edit] AWWW Shit.... Now my 360 is locking up immediately whenever I start it up... And then there were 3 Red Rings of Death.... Hello Microsoft, it's me again, and I'm sure getting pissed at how often your consoles seem to fail. My first one failed after around 8 months, this one took... 8 months too, wow, that's not a good sign. On the bright side... maybe I can play on a friend's 360 for awhile.

This game is amazing, two thumbs way up. Most games these days lack a good storyline *cough* Halo 3, but this game definitely lived up to the hype. Playing through the story with a friend of mine then we'll be playing on Professional when we're finished. A must buy in my opinion. And the multiplayer is great, though I'm not too big on the objectives and such, it's still a great setup. Plus the graphics are great. Just an amazing game, great concept, great everything. Definitely one of the top shooters of it's time.

When I first started playing it was me and the computer and it was alright. computer wasn't too bad (except when he would drag me into the fight to heal me.) When one of my buddies got it though, the game really shined. It's definitely worth getting if you have a friend that's willing to part with COD or Halo. Too bad RSV2 is coming out so soon or this would get A LOT more play outta me.

I played it co-op a little last night, and it was very fun. But this morning, I played my first online game. I played with some half-retarded fuckbag, whose mic was too crackily to hear ANYTHING, and he sucked. Besides that, I couldn't aim for shit. The aiming is so ass backwards, that it doesn't matter what sensitivity you put it on... Why didn't they just make a slider? Instead, the aiming speeds are "Low, Medium, High"... which is like "Super Slow, Fucking fast, REALLY fucking fast".

Dumb game.

ak and saw are there along with made up crap . anyhow , game is kinda clunky . the ai ( enemy ) is great , they hide well , relocate and advance like a team . your guy , well ..he likes to step in your line of fire ..often . he does drag you into fights when healing but you can still shoot when down . on level 3 now ..still waiting for good things to happen . i must say though , the pistol is the best weapon for range and accuracy . i have taken all the Boss guys down with it . you average gun just sprays like a paint gun and randomly hits dudes . my guy is constanly to focused on guys in the back while many bad guys have walked right past him ..alot . my biggest gripe is that im shooting it out with a guy 3 feet away and hes nailing me while i seem to be missing him like hes a ghost . nothing like cod4 , but hey ..it never claimed to be . i think they should have held back a few more months .

Played it last night with a buddy online. The game looks great and plays well with the exception of some cover system flaws (sometimes you will leap over cover when trying to run into cover, etc.). So far the story is good but the downfall is it only takes about 6 hours to beat. We beat the first half of the game in less than 3 hours. Once you get a hang of the controls and come up with a strategy it is pretty smooth sailing. I haven't had the chance to play online yet but the modes look pretty cool.