Minty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the list exceeded to 12? I was aware you only could pack 8 people in a race lobby. Either way, count me in for "1,000,000 Online Credits" achievement.

1. Angel Slayer IX

2. DiscoGary86

3. V4NDMM3

4. SAX89

5. xCaliGrown831x

6. zecareca

7. Manifest95

8. prGHOSTRIDER

9. AjL227

10. Moeeed

** I have added myself in and I hope that this group is more serious and dedicated.

** I have added myself in and I hope that this group is more serious and dedicated.

I know I'm definitely serious. I want to get this done. Even if there are a few of serious of guys out of the 12 (hopefully 8 ;)) we can work together to get it done eventually and never have to worry about this damn achievment again.

I'd like to get started on boosting this achievement. I've never been in a session before, and have little knowledge on how to do it. So I'm looking for people that are dedicated to getting it done.

I have little room on my friends list, because I'm currently going pretty hard boosting Gears of War, but I will make room if people are serious about getting the $1,000,000.

I need the online achievement too, send an F/R to Killersquirelz and preferably a message mentioning Forza, as I regularly have a few things planned so I get messages from everyone. I definetly want to get this done, and I'm very serious about it (Sit through a 7 day Shadowrun boost and you'll be serious about anything).

Can someone gift me one of those 999,999,999 CR cars? I need it for basically everything I have left to do since I ran out of money -_-

It would take like 5 minutes for someone here with a Gold account to do, and I'll help you boost other achievements in return. Message me any time, my Gamertag is LovableCrazee

Why is the list exceeded to 12? I was aware you only could pack 8 people in a race lobby. Either way, count me in for "1,000,000 Online Credits" achievement.

1. Angel Slayer IX..........................

2. DiscoGary86..............................

3. V4NDMM3.................................18.00-22.00 WN / 13.00-19.00 WE

4. SAX89.....................................

5. xCaliGrown831x.........................

6. zecareca.................................

7. Manifest95...............................

8. prGHOSTRIDER...........................

9. AjL227.....................................

10. Moeeed..................................

11. Vigilante511............................

It's up to 12 so that 1-8 can set up race (1 win), 2-9 (2 win) 3-10 (3 win), 4-11 (4 win) and 5-12 (5 win) so you get 5 wins in little over 50 minutes/an hour. Then you can do the same thing again with the next people winning, etc.

It would be really helpful if we could get a time together, as we've got 11 people now. Probably best if you can edit the list (above) with your usual weeknight / weekend free time in GMT and we can see what works.

A handful of us (Manifest95, Jean5, Curtieson, Killersquirelz, etc.) have been getting on every night this week around 10PM EST. If you would like to join us, send me a PM on the forums, or a message on Xbox LIVE at my gamertag, Monkah. You can also contact Manifest95.

Like Monkah just mentioned, we have 5 guys that are seriously boosting this achievement this week. The last 2 days have been pretty smooth, but we were suppose to have 8 guys and 2 haven't been showing up and a third was just paying me back for helping him out so he is done now as well. If anyone wants to take any of these 3 spots, send me or Monkah a message. Im looking for a serious team who is willing to help out others even once you are done with the achievement. It runs every night at 10pm eastern and goes for 2 hours. If we get eight people, 4 people go the first hour (8 join game - 7 back out, 7 join game - 6 back out, etc) then the second hour the last 4 people go. The order rotates everyday, and we can work things out of you need to race in the first hour if you have work the next early the next day so you can just race then get the last 4 people in the room and leave.

Like Monkah just mentioned, we have 5 guys that are seriously boosting this achievement this week. The last 2 days have been pretty smooth, but we were suppose to have 8 guys and 2 haven't been showing up and a third was just paying me back for helping him out so he is done now as well. If anyone wants to take any of these 3 spots, send me or Monkah a message. Im looking for a serious team who is willing to help out others even once you are done with the achievement. It runs every night at 10pm eastern and goes for 2 hours. If we get eight people, 4 people go the first hour (8 join game - 7 back out, 7 join game - 6 back out, etc) then the second hour the last 4 people go. The order rotates everyday, and we can work things out of you need to race in the first hour if you have work the next early the next day so you can just race then get the last 4 people in the room and leave.

I would like to take part in this if the offer is still open. Ill send a message on xbox live.

I would like to take part in this if the offer is still open. Ill send a message on xbox live.

Sorry you were having connection issues tonight, buddy. We'll get you some credits soon.

As for me, I got my 1,000,000 Online Credits achievement! Woo, finally! Regardless, I will still be getting on to help pack out lobbies for other people to get more credits, so be looking for me.

2. DiscoGary86..............................Midnight- Anytime Mon/Tue/Sat only GMT

GMT Timzone: Try boosting in the morning so it's not silly hours.

Midnight GMT = 9am here. Morning GMT = Evening here.:)

2. DiscoGary86..............................Midnight- Anytime Mon/Tue/Sat only GMT

GMT Timzone: Try boosting in the morning so it's not silly hours.

Midnight GMT = 9am here. Morning GMT = Evening here.:)

Ok news update for me, I'll have another 360 sometime between now and the 1st of June, and my schedule is pretty much open since I am in between jobs right now.