Weapons Upgrading - How does it work?

graemelunn

Hi, I am at the stage where I have now completed all story missions and unlocked all treasures and am a little puzzled as to how the Weapon Upgrading works.

I understand how to obtain level 4 weapons and to allocate enhancements to them (Flame, Ice, Flash etc.)

However, I am a little unclear when it comes to the Upgrade Skills etc.

I understand that the weapon you need to upgrade requires certain powers (i.e. for Almighty Flame, Bolt, Slay etc etc all to be level 2 or higher).

However, the Road Map says the following:

"In Free Mode, the story levels are a breeze, even on Chaos, with a level 99 Orochi with the following weapon:

Flame 10 Ice 10 Flash 10 Slay 10

Drain 10 Brave 10 Range 10 Might 10

Abilities: Almighty, Revival, Supremacy"

How do you allocate all three of these abilities to a weapon when they have different requirements?

The answer to someone is probably painfully obvious but if someone could make this a bit clearer for me I would appreciate it?

Also when it comes down to making "Almighties" - what exactly does this mean? Do I have to replay levels and re-acquire used treasures in order to make more Almighties? Does it mean unlocking more L4 weapons with the requisite powers with various characters so I can add Almighty to them? Or do I have the complete wrong end of the stick here?

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

• 10 months later...

I don't know if you are going to read this anymore but if others check this and want the answer I decided to write something I know.

Making Almightys, revivals, supremacys or any ability means you have to upgrade a weapon a specific way, for example Almighty: You need Flame 2, Ice 2, Bolt 2, Flash 2, Slay 2, Absorb 2, Brave 2, Might 2 on a weapon and then you go to customize weapon and upgrade skills. There you have the option to turn you weapon into Almighty.

So basicly the weapon that has all the needed skills/abilitys for making those special/super abilitys, becomes the ability.

I was stupid and made all my best weapons with these abilities so I pretty much had to start all over again 'cause I didn't want to loose my best weapons.

So REMEMBER to make almightys from shitty weapons!