Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the multiplayer achievements can be unlocked in private games with just 2 people.

If anyone wants to do these add me.

GT is VE3TRO.

Also down to do co-op.

Are there any ribbons that require more than two people? I won't have the game until Tuesday, but this is potentially good news.

EDIT - All but one ribbon you can do with two people. The 'Get 3 Tag Assists' requires a minimum of three people. Harry94 posted the list (post #5):

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sniper-elite-iii/238568-mp-trophies-private.html

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Are there any ribbons that require more than two people? I won't have the game until Tuesday, but this is potentially good news.

EDIT - All but one ribbon you can do with two people. The 'Get 3 Tag Assists' requires a minimum of three people. Harry94 posted the list (post #5):

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/sniper-elite-iii/238568-mp-trophies-private.html

Thats great, quite an easy 1200/1200 then. :woop:

Hi is thread for for XBOX 360 ? XBOX ONE ?

Looking for co-op partner do story mode

Looking for players do challenges

Looking for players to boost Multi-player ribbon TO TAKE TURNS AND GET KILLS ETC AND TICK OF OUT LIST.

INTRESTED ? PLEASE NOTE IM IN UK MY GT BELOW

WizardFlipper

p.s don't care if where u come from but please note time zones maybe different I am most days on and off but most nights on to late :)

THANK U

done for tonight. maybe tomorrow sat july 5th. im us eastern and will be on most of the day. i want to boost the mp ribbons.

message me on xbox live to boost. thank you

-deluxnugs

Edited by deluxnugs