Achievement Discussion

The Pants Party

It should (hopefully) have a save system like the other Sega games....otherwise beating the game without dying more than three times would be ridiculous.

Yea, it has a save feature, which is incredibly useful (to the point where it could be copnsidered cheating). It is like a save state on an emu or something.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is alot harder than I remember it, and that is probably why I never ended up beating it on Genesis console. I am currently at my first time playing through and I am on the machine level and it sucks I hate this board there are definitely some frustrating parts throughout this game. I don't know how anyone in their right mind could beat this game with only 3 deaths w/o the save option. Sorry just needed to vent for a bit. LOL.

So I finally beat this game tonight and I saved a bunch of times and I know I didn't die once because if I died I would just go and reload my saved game. I didn't get the win 3 achievement though for some reason? I am starting my second time through this game to get the complete game twice but I am so curious why I didn't get the achievement when I KNOW FOR A FACT I didn't die once even.

The only thing I can think of is if you got smushed between the wall an ice block/moving rock. It will respawn you and count as a death. I know many times I was glad I saved often during the frozen zone due to dying by getting smashed all the time. Hope that was the case, I'm not to sure of there being any bugs in the achievements.

The only thing I can think of is if you got smushed between the wall an ice block/moving rock. It will respawn you and count as a death. I know many times I was glad I saved often during the frozen zone due to dying by getting smashed all the time. Hope that was the case, I'm not to sure of there being any bugs in the achievements.

I am going for win #2 now and I am on the Ice Zone currently so I am taking it slower and making sure I write down 0 for each board after I beat them without dying. Those Ice Cubes may have gotten me and now that I am thinking about things I could have possibly died once the first time I did Open Ocean as well where you just dart across the bottom as there are sharks everywhere and then I may have just respawned and done it again. It shouldn't count as a death when you die and relaod your saved game I don't think. It wouldn't make sense. Thanks for the prompt response JBong. I will let you know how my second attempt goes through. This is a long game for me, I don't understand at all how people beat this in under 1 hr. Like #1 on the leaderboard says 27 minutes, like ya right. I had to use a 28 page guide the whole way because I never beat this game when I had it on genesis and now I know why. LOL.

• 3 months later...

I managed to beat the gime for the second time yesterday and I have to say that this was one of the most boring game on arcade. Some things were just so hard that it was stupid but I have 200GS finally

Found a glitch in the final boss though. Not a helping glitch but I went through the right wall and I ended up on the other side of the wall and couldnt come back

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Tell me about it, I have been trying to beat the darkwater level but the goddam DNA strain keeps killing me.

I readed that I need to hit 4 colours in a row or it means to do it over AGAIN!

But the thing is that I AM RUNNING OUT OF AIR! and of HP! How am I supposed to beat this?!

• 3 years later...