1st to 1000 on Forums!

deathbypig37x

I have all 1000 GS for this game!!!:locked :woop: :locked

It took hard work, but with the help of my friend Bionc I did it!

For those of you who still need all 1000:

Message me and I'll try to help you out, I learned some pretty useful strategies for the tough missions. Keep at it, getting 'S' rank on every mission can be hard but you can do it!

Yeah I know, I meant to edit this post too. You can look at my post under 1000 club sign-up, I *Admit Defeat* there. I know he beat me TO 1000, but I was the first to sign up. I checked the stats from the main site too, you know.:p

He got 32 out of 37 achievements IN ONE DAY. That is impressive!

He beat the game over a span of only 3-5 days, it looks like!

Well congrats on the full 1,000. I would like to go for the full 1,000 myself, just getting really sick of the game. I hate those night time missions with a passion.

The one in the desert has a fairly easy way to beat it; strap some nade launchers on your back, and fire away. Use your radar and just shoot MANUALLY according to it. If you see red dots disappearing, then you know you're hitting the enemy.

Now if you're having trouble with getting 'S' on Firefly, go to the mission help thread. I have already posted a solution I've used there.

Hope you get YOUR 1000 italian!

• 4 weeks later...
Should hit 1000 soon, just need 1 more achievement. S ranked all of normal and about 60% of hard. Definitely gets frustrating trying the same mission over and over for the S rank.

couldnt agree more, like on the mission when u have to help allie next against enemny nexts? they swarm u literally 5 seconds after the mission starts on hard, i managed to kill three once but then i got slaughtered :mad: