Need the Reaper Medal - get it here

Hi everyone

I am one of the lucky guys that can enjoy playing as a Reaper until Monday and thought it was time to help the community here if you want the Medal and Skins that you receive for killing me. If you want to see where and what I am playing, just check on my Twitter account @BerndPannier

There I always post what game mode I am playing, where you can find me etc. you can also check @Reaper_Tracker where other Reapers are aroung the world.

Don´t missunderstand this post please, I am only trying to help the people that want the medal. It´s time to give back what I have received over all the years HELP. Thanks to all and have fun

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much thanks to LeMansFahrer for helping me get this done. That Reaper moves around FAST!

Was a pleasure, glad you liked it.

I just would like to clear a few things to make it easier for all.

I usually play Online and when I receive a message I try inviting them in the lobby. PLEASE if you do not have VIP let me know in the message, example (NO VIP - ........) in that case I will invite later. I get about 200 messages a day and am sorry to say but I can´t read all. I have a Mic, speak english or german only.

Hey This is a good thing to see-and one of the reasons I love the xbox live community,i've sent you a message,GT Assassin Corvo.Unfortunately I am one of the few people not familiar with Twitter at all-sad I know but hey!

So if u can help that'd be awesome and I would owe u-big time!

Hey This is a good thing to see-and one of the reasons I love the xbox live community,i've sent you a message,GT Assassin Corvo.Unfortunately I am one of the few people not familiar with Twitter at all-sad I know but hey!

So if u can help that'd be awesome and I would owe u-big time!

Not sure if i helped you already, but I don´t have a message from you. Just send me another one if you don´t have the medal