Collectible Items Guide

Scotian Bred

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qX/4z/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUNGgMfVl9SL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP0cfrY=.jpg BEOWULF COLLECTIBLES GUIDE http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/qX/4z/0mdsb2JhbC9ECgUNGgMfVl9SL2ljb24vMC84MDAwAAAAAAAAAP0cfrY=.jpg

Written by NumberUno x360a for use only on x360a.org

NOTE: All items are listed in order as they appear in the game. Also do not reproduce this guide thats theft.

• LEGENDERY SWORD - in the episode after defeating the grendel you will come across the dead grendels body laying on a pedestal in a wierdly lit room continue forward until you reach the spiral walkway that looks like a spine going down as soon as you can't go any further on said walkway make sure to look down first to see where the glowing sword is you have to hang down the wall and catch a handhold then you need to make your way left on the handholds using the momentum swing until you can get to the sword.

• Rune Piece 1 & 2. There is two rune pieces right in front of you as you start episode 5.

• Rune Piece 3. In the same area go up the ramp that has two torches at the bottom go up it then hop up the two ledges to get another rune piece.

• THANE PRISONER. He is in the swamp in front of the rolling stone door on a wooden walkway behind a fence and some rubble in same area as rune pieces 1,2,3,4,and 5.

• Rune Piece 4. Same area as the last on the left side of the rolling stone you make your thanes move on the lower level is a piece in the corner.

• Rune Piece 5. Go to the right of the same rolling stone and come to a wooden walkway look on your right when walking to find a sort of nook of water there is a piece behind the beat up boat.

• Rune Piece 6. Once you reach the area where your told to kill the worshippers there is a piece around the right side of the rocks immediately apon entering this area.

• Rune Piece 7. In same area as last go to the far left of the area and look for a breakable pillar there is a rune piece behind it.

• Rune Piece 8. After opening the door in same area with your thanes by making them rotate the wheel go through and look to the right on the ground there is a piece right after going through just before the water.

• Rune Piece 9. After doing the objective "hunt the priestresses" look around this area for an L shaped boat dock to find a piece.

• Rune Piece 10. In same area as last you must look for some water which is shaped like a C around a outcrop of land there is a piece by this water in white sand by a hut.

• Rune Piece 11. In the same area as last on the way to the door to the bogs you will reach some water to get to the door turn around before going in the water and you will see two tents right beside one another there is a piece in between these behind a smashable rack.

• Rune Piece 12. Heading to the bogs from last piece after gaining piece 10 & 11 there is another piece right by a boat in the water before reaching the door.

• Rune Piece 13. Apon entering the bogs through the locked door after the objective "hunt the prietresses" there will be a little island in the very beginning right after going through the locked door with a piece on it.

• Rune Piece 14 & 15 & THANE PRISONER & LEGENDARY SHIELD. Head to the right in the fork in the road after last rune piece and go up to locked door have your thanes turn the wheel to open the door to find the Legendary Shield, a thane prisoner, and a two rune pieces one of which is underneath some rubble.

• Rune Piece 16. Backtrack from last piece and go back down into water head down the other path and there will be a smashable pillar on the right in a nook with a piece behind it.

• Rune Piece 17. Continuing through water from last you will come apon another little island with another piece on it.

• THANE PRISONER - At the beginning of episode 10 you are required to lower a bride after lowering it go across and look to the right for a hidden path that goes to a wall climb up the wall to find a prisoner.

• Rune Piece 18. In episode 10 as soon as you see the 2nd "crush the enemy horde" objective appear on screen there is a piece on the ground along the right side right after the bridge behind a lil fence.

• Rune Piece 19. After doing the 2nd objective "crush the enemy horde" in episode 10 behind the big boulder to drop there is a weapon rack and to the right of that is a cliff thats climbable so climb up and go to the right to the other weapon rack and a piece is on the ground next to it.

• Rune Piece 20 & THANE PRISONER. On same cliff as last go to where you climbed up on top and face the other cliff you can climb up that and reach a ledge to shimmy along to the left then once you can't shimmy anymore drop down to the next ledge and shimmy to the left again until you can pull yourself up onto the ledge there is a piece on the ground next the prisoner.

• Rune Piece 21. From last piece go down the path lit up with the torces there is one piece beside the second torch.

• LEGENDARY SPEAR - Apon starting episode 11 go down the path until you come to a wooden bride before crossing the bridge look to the right of the bridge to see a path to nowhere but if you look beside the torch at the end of this path you will see a way to climb up the wall just climb up shimmy to the left then jump up to the next climable wall and keep going up till you find the Legendary Spear in a nook at the very top.

• Rune Piece 22. After defending the holy relic cross look to where the big boulder was on the left up behind the cross there is a piece where it was.

• Rune Piece 23. Looking at the holy relic go to the path on the far left not the path that the enemies come up but to the left of that and head down it there is another piece by the rolling stone.

• Rune Piece 24. After turning the wheel with your thanes after defending the holy relic a bridge will be lowered just before crossing the bridge there is a piece behind a barrel just before the bridge on the right.

• Rune Piece 25. Just after coming out of the cave after crossing the lowered bridge head over the wooden walkway and you will come to a waterfall before heading towards the waterfall on the path go to the left down a ledge to a lower level to find a piece behind the lone barrell.

• Rune Piece 26 &THANE PRISONER. Just after the last piece you will come across a glowing wheel that you use your thanes to open a door head through the door and you will be taken back to a familiar place head down towards where you found piece #21 and head down the path that had the torches and open the rolling stone that you couldn't before thats at the end of the path to find a piece and a thane prisoner.

• Rune Piece 27 & LEGENDARY AXE. After heading back to the part before opening the door with glowing wheel stand looking at unlocked door and then turn to the right to have the viking boat in view you will see a path just to the right of the door but to get to it you must hang down and shimmy over to it once your on the path go to the end of it underneath the big pillar type mountain and look up it to see the way up then make your way up it to grab the Legendary Axe and a rune piece at the very top.

• Rune Piece 28 & 29. Just after coming back from last piece open the rolling stone on the path to find two more pieces inside.

• Rune Piece 30. Head down the path from last to find another piece in the open on the right handside on the ground not far from rolling stone.

Edited by Scotian Bred

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dude, very helpful. I'm still debating on whether or not to try this game out. Lately I've only been doing games that I know I can max out at 1000, so this one is still up in the air. A collectables guide is definately a big plus though!!

Well this game requires two playthroughs to get 1000 and you can't really screw up to much .. i'll be working on a guide coming soon .. keep your eyes peeled.

This game isnt that hard on Legend, its only the parts like bosses and THAT DEFEND THAT STUPID RELIC SHIT! That took me like an hour. I havent really been looking around for shit, but i do know i got 3 thane prisoners.

PS can anyone tell me how many episodes there are? im on 12.

the ice cave levels are the last ones not sure what episode it is i think it might be 13.

The two achievements for fully upgrading your carnal powers requires the entire game just to get the amount of discs needed .. and to fully upgrade your heroic powers takes the entire game to. Same goes for the achievements for full Carnal index reached and full heroic index reached. You definatly can't get both of them in one playthrough. I played this game through three times so far so i think i can tell you the only way to get the 1000 is you have to play at least twice.

Great guide. I just rented this game and I think it is very fun.

One thing I think that can make this guide even better, is list if the rune is Heroic or Carnal and number them like Carnal rune #1, Carnal rune #2, etc. Reason why I thought of this, is because I got kinda lost around runes #9 - 12.

Otherwise, thanks for the guide.

Great guide. I just rented this game and I think it is very fun.

One thing I think that can make this guide even better, is list if the rune is Heroic or Carnal and number them like Carnal rune #1, Carnal rune #2, etc. Reason why I thought of this, is because I got kinda lost around runes #9 - 12.

Otherwise, thanks for the guide.

no need to list them as Carnal or Heroic you need to collect all 30 anyway for the achievements i could have done so but once you go through and collect them all you will know right where they are the next time you play the game. since if you want the 1000 your gonna have to play a few times anyway.

Well number uno, this guide is just awesome. But im having problem with the Rune Piece 13. Meaning i dont know exactly where to find. I found 9-12, after saving the virgins and killing the priestresses i made i way back to where this gate/portal wich is locked. i unlocked it with the 3 terminals and went through and then i arrived at a place where i have to move to stones to close the entrances and open a big door/wall. My question is now am i past the rune piece 13 or is it still to come ?? I hope somone can help me out. Currently im on the episode where the troll throws the virigins from the pit.

Thanx in advance

Well number uno, this guide is just awesome. But im having problem with the Rune Piece 13. Meaning i dont know exactly where to find. I found 9-12, after saving the virgins and killing the priestresses i made i way back to where this gate/portal wich is locked. i unlocked it with the 3 terminals and went through and then i arrived at a place where i have to move to stones to close the entrances and open a big door/wall. My question is now am i past the rune piece 13 or is it still to come ?? I hope somone can help me out. Currently im on the episode where the troll throws the virigins from the pit.

Thanx in advance

Well if thats the episode your on then you past the number 13 rune piece and you won't find another piece until the 10th episode. i am gonna clear that up right now by doing some editing Sorry but i thought it was quite clear where they all were but you just made me think maybe not so i edited it a bit.

Confused on Piece 26 and Thane prisoner:

you will be taken back to a familiar place head down towards where you found piece #19 and open the rolling stone that you couldn't before to find a piece and a thane prisoner.

Piece #19 was up a cliff behind a weapon rack. I'm in that spot, and don't see any rolling stone to move or any other way to climb.

Edit, Piece 26 and Thane prisoner should read:

"...head down the path where you found piece #21 where the torches are."

Confused on Piece 26 and Thane prisoner:

you will be taken back to a familiar place head down towards where you found piece #19 and open the rolling stone that you couldn't before to find a piece and a thane prisoner.

Piece #19 was up a cliff behind a weapon rack. I'm in that spot, and don't see any rolling stone to move or any other way to climb.

Edit, Piece 26 and Thane prisoner should read:

"...head down the path where you found piece #21 where the torches are."

I just changed it as soon as you edited your post .. i know i had the wrong number there sorry my friend .. guide now edited thanks for the info:)

I cant believe it. I have gone through the guide step by step , found all weapons, thanes prisoners and rune pieces. But still i dont get the achievement for the thane prisoners. Could it be you missed one of the prisoners ?? im quite sure i got all. Buggy ??

Oh and another question. Im playing from beginning the third time now to get the last achievments as they are Max Carnage Index, Get All Carnage Upgrades. Well i recognized i only can buy four updates on each of the four carnage. My question is now are the fifth ones automaticly filled up to full when i bought 4 on each or do i have to collect the rune items for carnage to get this achievment ?? Anyone can help

I cant believe it. I have gone through the guide step by step , found all weapons, thanes prisoners and rune pieces. But still i dont get the achievement for the thane prisoners. Could it be you missed one of the prisoners ?? im quite sure i got all. Buggy ??

Oh and another question. Im playing from beginning the third time now to get the last achievments as they are Max Carnage Index, Get All Carnage Upgrades. Well i recognized i only can buy four updates on each of the four carnage. My question is now are the fifth ones automaticly filled up to full when i bought 4 on each or do i have to collect the rune items for carnage to get this achievment ?? Anyone can help

well first things first there is only 5 prisoners and they are all written down in the guide .. i can't be responsible for this game bieng buggy and glitchy .. but mine did some wired things to while i was playing. But on the good side you can find them al with ease now

As for the final fifth upgrade slots, they don't require any of the awards .. there a freebie.

When you come across the following Rune Piece you can get two more at the same place...

Rune Piece 25. Just after coming out of the cave after crossing the lowered bridge head over the wooden walkway and you will come to a waterfall before heading towards the waterfall on the path go to the left down a ledge to a lower level to find a piece behind the lone barrell.

Rune Piece 26 + 27. Just after coming out of the cave after crossing the lowered bridge head over the wooden walkway and you will come to a waterfall before heading towards the waterfall on the path go to the left climb up and right you'll end up on a platform and you'll find two rune pieces.

When you come across the following Rune Piece you can get two more at the same place...

Rune Piece 25. Just after coming out of the cave after crossing the lowered bridge head over the wooden walkway and you will come to a waterfall before heading towards the waterfall on the path go to the left down a ledge to a lower level to find a piece behind the lone barrell.

Rune Piece 26 + 27. Just after coming out of the cave after crossing the lowered bridge head over the wooden walkway and you will come to a waterfall before heading towards the waterfall on the path go to the left climb up and right you'll end up on a platform and you'll find two rune pieces.

Sorry that doesn't make any sence .. so your saying piece 26 and 27 are on a ledge right by 25 ? 26 is the one when you backtrack to the part that was in episode 10 and 27 is the one way at the top of the narrow mountian with the Legendary Axe .. i don't get what your trying to say maybe your thinking about some other area .. there isn't any where you describe !

im missing one thane pris... got 4.

on the blood level, where u face the ghost-thanes there are a thane screaming for help. Is there any one there or is it just to fuck u up?

are all the thanes available when u can select two levels at the end of the game?

Nope no thanes in the level when you fight the Shadow Thanes .. the last Thane Prisoner appears in Episode 11 and there is none after that if your following the guide then you should get them all preatty easily, its all laid out step by step. And i think that level is like some kind of mind trip in Beowulf's head .. i couldn't really tell ya i am only speculating .. but i imagine the movie has more anwsers and less questions unlike the game which has more questions and less anwsers.