Easy Leveling

distilledspark

• 5 months later...

Team Leader gets you VERY quick XP. 200 XP for your team killing the other Leader and another 200 XP for winning, plus XP for all the kills you got.

If you aren't signed up to Xbox LIVE, you can use a glitch in the first level to quickly get to Elite, in around just one night. However, you can't do this if you are because there is a forced patch against it.

Oh yeah, to anyone who wants to buy this game and use the previous method, just take your your wireless connector out for a while, then hen you're done, put it back in. Ubisoft won't notice a thing.

• 6 months later...

My two cents on this:

Anyone interested in a glitch/easy way to level up to elite is missing the point of the player ranking system. Most elite operatives have put in the time it takes to become proficient at the game - thus "elite," i.e. you're set apart from the rest, you're awesome and you can prove it, etc. When an elite operative ends a round of terrorist hunt with 1 kill and 2 deaths, what's the point of that elite label? You'll end up getting kicked for not playing up to the expectation of gaming greatness that comes with your rank. It's called "truth in advertising," guys!

So just play the game as long as it takes to EARN your elite status. Sure, some people don't want to play online matches with us rookies, but a rookie isn't held to the same high standard of gameplay as an elite operative. If you're a low-ranked player and you find you're always getting booted from other players' rooms before you even get to start a round, host your own room and get to work! It's a nice treat to hear that fanfare music every time you rank up :)

• 3 months later...
My two cents on this:

Anyone interested in a glitch/easy way to level up to elite is missing the point of the player ranking system. Most elite operatives have put in the time it takes to become proficient at the game - thus "elite," i.e. you're set apart from the rest, you're awesome and you can prove it, etc. When an elite operative ends a round of terrorist hunt with 1 kill and 2 deaths, what's the point of that elite label? You'll end up getting kicked for not playing up to the expectation of gaming greatness that comes with your rank. It's called "truth in advertising," guys!

So just play the game as long as it takes to EARN your elite status. Sure, some people don't want to play online matches with us rookies, but a rookie isn't held to the same high standard of gameplay as an elite operative. If you're a low-ranked player and you find you're always getting booted from other players' rooms before you even get to start a round, host your own room and get to work! It's a nice treat to hear that fanfare music every time you rank up :)

Another person giving their 2 cents on ranking and on another note he only has 3 thousand gamerscore...Brilliant!

It's not written in stone that YOU MUST play this or that way. I paid for the game and I'll play it / glitch it any darn way I want.

Some people enjoy sitting on their fat asses for hundreds of hours to get 25gs..I on the other hand don't!

I use to own this game years ago and stopped playing. I have a new gamertag and am gonna boost the ranks on the first level.

Some people like getting gamerscore some don't but I love reading these posts time and time again about "play the game properly" on this website..cracks me up

• 6 months later...
Another person giving their 2 cents on ranking and on another note he only has 3 thousand gamerscore...Brilliant!

It's not written in stone that YOU MUST play this or that way. I paid for the game and I'll play it / glitch it any darn way I want.

Some people enjoy sitting on their fat asses for hundreds of hours to get 25gs..I on the other hand don't!

I use to own this game years ago and stopped playing. I have a new gamertag and am gonna boost the ranks on the first level.

Some people like getting gamerscore some don't but I love reading these posts time and time again about "play the game properly" on this website..cracks me up

McKnives, while I'm glad I entertain you, clearly you didn't read my post - or anything about why I post.

First, I'm a chick (not a "he" as you say). And I give my 2 cents where I please, especially online, since that's what a forum is for: sharing ideas, information, and opinions. "Brilliant!"

As for my gamerscore, I usually play on my S.O.'s account when we're online, so I miss out on earning a lot of my own achievements. Also, I haven't uploaded my entire history from the console to this website (because I'd rather spend my time earning new achievements than waste it copying them to the Internet), so my actual score, while comparatively low, is somewhat higher than what you see here. I just don't care enough about it, I guess.

Further, I never claimed to be an expert at anything, and I even refer to myself as a "rookie" - but my gamerscore has NOTHING to do with my ability to see how other gamers play and their effect on the rest of the community.

Finally, I never said anyone "MUST" play the game a certain way. I just stated that (in my opinion) folks who utilize an easy way to a high rank are advertising falsely. Elite status in TCR6V2 is supposed to be a sign that one is capable of playing the game very well, since it usually takes a lot of logged hours to get there. I can't believe no one else finds it annoying to see a level 44 elite enter a multiplayer room, then watch him make the most stupid mistakes imaginable and compromise his team, the mission, or both! When one's skill at a game is less than what his falsely-earned rank shows, perhaps one should stay out of the rooms of seriously skilled gamers - that's all I'm saying.

IMO, when one ascends ranks by any means besides hardcore gaming, he is cheating. Whether you agree is generally dependent on why you game: do you rank up specifically to earn perks that make gaming easier and more "fun," or are you a dedicated gamer with the goal of constant improvement (who ranks up only as a side-effect of continual playing)?

Good luck with your pursuit.

[General disclaimer: I do not intend to offend anyone. I simply offer advice and tips in areas that may benefit the gaming community as a whole. Truth be told, I'd rather play than argue!]