Ok something is seriously wrong...

wow, surprised your doing so well, no insult of course, just mean to say as I mentioned in the previous thread, this game is handing it to me, it feels like 3d ultra mini golf, but without the charm that made me love the first one, their should be a damn way to speed up the camera trailing the ball, the game knows where its gonna land afte ryou shoot,. having it watch it crawl around espcesiaally if you miss, is just annoying..

im getting off topic, I think were looking at some glitched achievements here, might want to see if the developer has a site and forum to let them know, i would, but im at work.

I thought they were glitched too but i seen people on leaderboards who have the 5 birdies or better in a row achievement, have not seen someone with the 10 holes in one in a tournament. Im upset because ive done both of these multiple times now and still have nothing to show for it

Are you doing the tourneys in one sitting? I noticed that when i backed out of the tourney and reloaded it I wouldn't get any achievements for the 5 birdies and fashionista. My theory is you have to do it legitimately in a row without quitting/reloading. I've beaten every tourney with coustomized characters, no fashionista. I've gotten 5 birdies in a row, no achievement. I'm going to attempt to win every tourney again without quitting and using all the characters and see if it unlocks then. If not they are definitely glitched.

Are you doing the tourneys in one sitting? I noticed that when i backed out of the tourney and reloaded it I wouldn't get any achievements for the 5 birdies and fashionista. My theory is you have to do it legitimately in a row without quitting/reloading. I've beaten every tourney with coustomized characters, no fashionista. I've gotten 5 birdies in a row, no achievement. I'm going to attempt to win every tourney again without quitting and using all the characters and see if it unlocks then. If not they are definitely glitched.

I have gotten fashionista but in a weird way because i created 5 holes and i tried going for 5 birdies or better in a row and i did this SEVERAL times and got no achievement everytime but one game i tried this method "fashonista" achievement unlocked? That wasnt even a tournament.....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...