• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right guys, I'm going to try and get a party together for boosting the Noble Map Pack achievements tonight. I will be on around 9:30 PM CST/10:30 PM EST, so I hope to do it around then.

The plan is three part: first we get a full party into our own private Big Team Battle game and do the most difficult five out of the seven achievements:

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

Poppin' & Lockin'

Totally Worth It

You Ate All the Chips

We'll need to get a Slayer game once and a Stockpile game at least once to complete them.

We can then drop extra controllers from there to lower the party number to 12 for Invasion. We need to get an invasion game on Breakpoint and then we can complete You Blew It Up!

After that, we can lower it to 8 for Multiteam, get ourselves a Rocket Race match, and finish up by doing Offensive Driver.

If you're in, put your gamertag and extra controllers on the list. I want everybody to be in the same party so we can communicate, so there should be no more than 8 people. Therefore only join in if you have at least one extra controller you can use. Two controllers is good, three is better, four is great. The fewer players and more extra controllers we have, the faster we'll be done.

Hopefully it should take a couple of hours at MAXIMUM, and if we get lucky with the gametypes, less.

1) CaptFrost7

2) CaptFrost7(1)

3) Sly Toad

4) Sly Toad(1)

5) Sly Toad(2)

6) Sly Toad(3)

7) Fox Hound JD

8) Fox Hound JD(1)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Edited by CaptFrost

All right guys, I'm going to try and get a party together for boosting the Noble Map Pack achievements tonight. I will be on around 9:30 PM CST/10:30 PM EST, so I hope to do it around then.

The plan is three part: first we get a full party into our own private Big Team Battle game and do the most difficult five out of the seven achievements:

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

Poppin' & Lockin'

Totally Worth It

You Ate All the Chips

We'll need to get a Slayer game once and a Stockpile game at least once to complete them.

We can then drop extra controllers from there to lower the party number to 12 for Invasion. We need to get an invasion game on Breakpoint and then we can complete You Blew It Up!

After that, we can lower it to 8 for Multiteam, get ourselves a Rocket Race match, and finish up by doing Offensive Driver.

If you're in, put your gamertag and extra controllers on the list. I want everybody to be in the same party so we can communicate, so there should be no more than 8 people. Therefore only join in if you have at least one extra controller you can use. Two controllers is good, three is better, four is great. The fewer players and more extra controllers we have, the faster we'll be done.

Hopefully it should take a couple of hours at MAXIMUM, and if we get lucky with the gametypes, less.

1) CaptFrost7

2) CaptFrost7(1)

3) Sly Toad

4) Sly Toad(1)

5) Sly Toad(2)

6) Sly Toad(3)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Added me and my four controllers to the list :)

Edited by Sly Toad

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

Poppin' & Lockin'

Totally Worth It

You Ate All the Chips

1) CaptFrost7

2) CaptFrost7(1)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Add me- GT: Fox Hound JD send me a message with the time, I dont know what time your on, I usually get on round 11pm EST. time but I can get on earlier if you need me to. I have 1 extra controller...

Add me- GT: Fox Hound JD send me a message with the time, I dont know what time your on, I usually get on round 11pm EST. time but I can get on earlier if you need me to. I have 1 extra controller...

Check my post again, I have the time and the plan on there. If you can't make it before 11 PM EST we can move it back 30 minutes. :)

This list so far:

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

Poppin' & Lockin'

Totally Worth It

You Ate All the Chips

1) CaptFrost7

2) CaptFrost7(1)

3) Sly Toad

4) Sly Toad(1)

5) Sly Toad(2)

6) Sly Toad(3)

7) Fox Hound JD

8) Fox Hound JD(1)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

Added me and my four controllers to the list :)

Both Barrels

Cross-Mappin'

Poppin' & Lockin'

Totally Worth It

You Ate All the Chips

1) CaptFrost7

2) CaptFrost7(1)

3) Sly Toad

4) Sly Toad(1)

5) Sly Toad(2)

6) Sly Toad(3)

7) Fox Hound JD

8) Fox Hound JD(1)

9)

10)

11)

12)