Some Card Codes - Maybe more will be found later

2mffxgnkwl th9ngbkrff hwr9fkdpfh 96xd609g54 k1c6vjkxhl 8ctcjfsq6l tep2ftph4a vml7shv3rr 9fp7l7n1h1 jxf97fr2f7 c0dgmfhccd skjerp5k15 0b7jlnhxa4 9p8blj6fxx jmv3hrhbr7 f515q009ce vlgl6feqsu 0ckc96jgvl aqu0kttfcb u59bhxuef3 kts46b3jup vg63va3w6d 00hnwgtfv8 adumlgtr7m kf4rt7ru4b l3pak7bpum v9tw64s2jj wv72wq4b7r alnqk2l6vs u3gqh7r65p l6n0b1xt65 w1x6bjwx5c 1v8wd29dbj b7jhwctwu3 ufg3gkqj5b lmta6qsejv 2lm5chlvx1 28g1d0fsbs d53xb9p4lp umk7shu2qq mb3ga4dk88 xvn2vpx5tt 2dra0bdfar dcf515q8x9 utg4gwq65p mkklmc7cwf xh5g7asahd 1wq4wr17vv ce8q9ukg8n ndd9lg0ev0 mmd4m2bk7k w57hwx4b7s 17769qu0kt bq7207jt80 tvq7hc2pq5 muw7lmt1wg wh0bjba5hf 1tflmlp4be bvkhangbkr ul4ks3q2su pleslfpvkk 3et93phnnm 39pxpfxedw cvjvlp6pvs ucm26nv9tw pqvg0kucl0 msj1bfu4jb 5fuu285p1d f6dtqbcxcf h3d14hnf2x psa21vb6m2 6pf63c1c35 53hxeb6eq1 f7t1103jns 8q1vk79n7b q8m8p2j295 cje20epkwv 5dfq45cjf0 erckgksn1p 8jppvc8tug qcs5d53xba bl770wjt70 4ltp2q6u26 dx0l0382nt 7dedgw26r1 qtbt1w97m2 8ej57xfmj3 3j6r2ns6b4 e23g24eb0b 7kxc71msts r4c43xb8pd xxpf0emwkv 3usv86l2hm ene5n43m9l 794l5rfd5j r8je3qs6qt 0lp3wpbq7b 4hb5ela91r ds1bxa13ld qeb22x9lnp re6ke7gpcc gwq8ekcneg

6rqd5kd6gn gb7fs2g8ev j22c572j3p s5jvsl6ddc jsb8ufkxhl 6ub06b8fs2 gr56dkg1cp hx3cs22ceg s85prdru1t ke84gxkree 4rtcru4bwd fmbb22kr0j hh88sx6q4p saufe2t72u el52evs00x 6qdpeh0hql g12p36c5qw jfxc608f44

Edited by Entity

Attachments included for better viewing. It is in .txt format.

Testing the codes now, so the ones that do not work for me personally, I will put them in a list in this post:

1. MKKLMC7CWF - Now Fixed.

Edited by Entity
Making list of not working codes (these did not work for me)

Bump + checked all codes. The 120 of them all work just fine for me.

Are you sure about this?

The code 8QIVK79N7B doesn't work unless you change the I to the number 1.

The code NDD9LG0LV0 doesn't work at all. Could you double check these codes and update please?

[Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It's NDD9LG0EV0 with an E instead of an L.]

[Edit2: By the way, I don't know if you made up your signature or quoted it from somewhere, but "negative infinity" doesn't = nothing. Mathematically, it just means a very large (infinitely large) negative number. If zero is the middle of the number line, then all numbers to the right of zero are positive (with infinity being the largest) and all numbers to the left of zero are negative, with negative infinity being the largest such number. The only number that means nothing is zero.]

Edited by Zamzummin

Are you sure about this?

The code 8QIVK79N7B doesn't work unless you change the I to the number 1.

The code NDD9LG0LV0 doesn't work at all. Could you double check these codes and update please?

[Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It's NDD9LG0EV0 with an E instead of an L.]

[Edit2: By the way, I don't know if you made up your signature or quoted it from somewhere, but "negative infinity" doesn't = nothing. Mathematically, it just means a very large (infinitely large) negative number. If zero is the middle of the number line, then all numbers to the right of zero are positive (with infinity being the largest) and all numbers to the left of zero are negative, with negative infinity being the largest such number. The only number that means nothing is zero.]

That is strange, I could have sword I used all of these codes exactly like this. Also, when I enter in "8QIVK79N7B" now, it says Password is already used... I would go with your edited versions though, since the "NDD9LG0LV0" was wrong. You are correct, it is "NDD9LG0EV0". I will fix them. The attached file is also fixed now.

Thank you very much. :D

About the signature:

Take the concept of having -$20 in your credit card balance. You cannot say that you "have" -$20 sincerely without thinking something was wrong with that statement. You have a debt, yes. You "have" it. But in terms of money, you "have" nothing. You actually "owe" money.

Although, that is not what I was trying to say. It was something I came up with in Philosophy class. If the God discussed in class were to truly exist, it could be also equated to Infinity. Then there would have to be a space that existed before God, but it had no value. But that could not be so. Nothing is born from nothing. So it was something. It has to be a negative property then, but for there to be a negative, there has to be a positive, and so there were positive properties in that negative "mass" and because its "sensation" (we could not agree on a word to describe this, so we just decided to fill in a human term for the sake of discussion) that it lacked something, it separated those positive properties, and those became the first cause, which we in turn decided to name God. Of course, then the negative matter would still exist, and its potential would be parallel to this, "named" God. But for humans, lacking something is the same as having nothing, and owing more. If a human were to merge its consciousness with that negative matter, the human would be nothing, but something. But a something that is a nothing is a contradiction, and of course, when dealing with science, you must assume that one thing does not effect another or that it has no effect, a.k.a. Null Hypothesis. Thus, that negative matter would be nothing, and the human consciousness would give it something. Yet they would remain two individual entities, making them both one being, and yet split into two at a conscious level. Thus, the I that is the negative matter is nothing, and the I that is my consciousness is everything, for it originated from the positive matter, the first cause.

It is an incomplete thought. Our class discussion ended because there was a girl who complained that we were all thinking we were God, and planning to overthrow the government, and the police almost got involved. It ended with the girl getting expelled for saying we all needed to burn in hell (she was some girl from the U.S), and the rest of us being told we do not need to come to class anymore and whatever was done in the past before this discussion will be on the exam.

These codes have already been posted a while back and they all work perfectly. I've tested them myself. See them here.

Lol, when I posted this topic, no one else had the codes. At least, no one that I saw.

Edited by Entity

Take the concept of having -$20 in your credit card balance. You cannot say that you "have" -$20 sincerely without thinking something was wrong with that statement. You have a debt, yes. You "have" it. But in terms of money, you "have" nothing. You actually "owe" money.

You're applying a common misconception here. Most people associate quantities with mass, because it's easy to visualize an object with a positive mass. But negative quantities are just as real as their positive counterparts. Regarding money, there's nothing wrong with saying "I am missing $20 from my wallet." The -$20 in your wallet is a real situation that you could be in. The lack of money in your possession is not any different than having a surplus of money, other than the fact that you can't buy anything with negative cash. Even this is arbitrary when you consider that money has no value other than what is assigned to it.

If the God discussed in class were to truly exist, it could be also equated to Infinity.
Herein lies the critical problem of your argument. Infinity doesn't exist, it is merely an imaginary concept (albeit a very useful one). So if God were to truly exist, it would have to be equated to something real; infinity is a very bad choice.

I won't bother with the rest of your philosophical discussion, having shown how flawed your initial statement was.

Thanks, are alot of these unique cards that you can't buy or ones you could get for playing? Either way thanks, I'll start doing some tonight.

Yes, they are all unique cards. Most are in the 500+ range, which means they give the best bonuses for custom online battles.