Hockey Ultimate Team: Card Trading Thread

Taboner

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If anybody has any cards they don't wan't ill take em also looking for NJD jersey and logo

I have one of the special home jerseys for New Jersey, the blue one. What are you willing to trade for it. I'm looking for a left winger from Edmonton also, and the Jokerit home jersey from SM-Liga if anyone has any of those.

Also I'm willing to trade out Zach Parise if anyone is interested. 91 overall, 23 contract, 76 career remaining.

Edited by XPac23

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like a dead thread but her goes:

Want to trade the following:

+9 DEF.

+7 SKT

+7 SHT

35 game contract

Need NHL players (would like some Blackhawks) as my team is brutal. I also have an untouched Kopitar from LA but that will cost you a real good center like Toews.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hoping I can find someone who is done with NHL 11 and can lend me some cards.. I just started and have a total crap team...

Maybe someone others can also help to do HUT tournaments and boost.

Please send me a msg at GT: harryt2010 if u can help.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey there, looking to trade for some cards to get the "Team Colours" achievement (preferably an AHL team for just the 3 cards). I can trade them back to you if you want them. Also would take some good players if anyone is looking to get rid of some! GT = Fjordhermit

• 3 months later...

I put this down for the last few months as I got bored grinding pucks and of course they have announced the servers are closing next month.

If anyone can help with the Team Colors cards (been trying for ages to get a matching pair) or has some Goalie cards that will bring my Ultimate Team up to 5 stars it would be much appreciated.

The reason its Golies is because when I set about collecting the cards I forgot I also had to meet the Tournament criteria! Now the only Tournament I can play without having to replace 5 cards due to salary cap is the one that requires a goalie rating of I think 86 (Currently I have 91/89/81). Unless of course you no longer want to keep your whole team now the server is being closed, but thats a lot to ask anyone.

Message Dakthore on XBL as the help would be much appreciated so I can finally put this game to bed.

Need one of the following for Team Colors achievement

Albany Devils road jersey

Hartford Wolfpack logo

Gatineau Olmypique home jersey

rouyn-noranda huskies road jersey

edmonton oil kings home jersey

regina pats logo

grand rapids griffins logo

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 5 months later...