Race to 1k

CRAZYCJ20

Unless someone on here got an early copy that's actually good, for the fun of it, let's have a race to see who gets the first 1k. The winner gets bragging rights in their sig, so ready... set... go!

(I can't start til I pick it up in the morning) :mad:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excluding all the Gamesavers and Hexers out there? If not I know of no one that has gotten the 1000 legit.

Let's keep this for members to these forums. It's pretty easy to see who cheats them (out of order, no timestamps for online achievements, etc) so this should be fine. I'd have to say that all the 1ks right now (if there are any) are BS.

Let's keep this for members to these forums. It's pretty easy to see who cheats them (out of order, no timestamps for online achievements, etc) so this should be fine. I'd have to say that all the 1ks right now (if there are any) are BS.

Well right now 2 people are tied at 49 Achievements

1. qmckemie has 965 GS

and

2. RichiRocko JPN has 955 GS

Haven't compared with them but I'm guessing the cheaters are either sitting out on this game or waiting a while so it can look "Legit".

Well right now 2 people are tied at 49 Achievements

1. qmckemie has 965 GS

and

2. RichiRocko JPN has 955 GS

Haven't compared with them but I'm guessing the cheaters are either sitting out on this game or waiting a while so it can look "Legit".

Yeah who knows, this should be quite the challenge though. Those drumming achievements look insane for the feet! I'm gonna have to run on my foot pedals for those.

Yeah who knows, this should be quite the challenge though. Those drumming achievements look insane for the feet! I'm gonna have to run on my foot pedals for those.

Yeah, I've seen some of the songs for Drums and so far I think TTFAF is going to be really tough on the feet, good thing for Double Pedals.

WOW, I looked at the top guy for the achievements it says he last played it 12 hours ago with only 80 GS! now when Xbox live is down he has over 900+ GS.. Strange.

Edited by vI-Youneek-Iv

Yeah, I've seen some of the songs for Drums and so far I think TTFAF is going to be really tough on the feet, good thing for Double Pedals.

WOW, I looked at the top guy for the achievements it says he last played it 12 hours ago with only 80 GS! now when Xbox live is down he has over 900+ GS.. Strange.

He probably cheated it to be honest. I doubt one single person (that owns the game right now) has the skills to do the singing achievement. Most of us will probably rely on a youtube video like the last two times.

yeah, i got the game a few days ago, im exceptional at guitar, pretty good at drums, and horrible at vocals, id have to say given the game is just about to come out in retail, I highly doubt anyone would have the full 1k or close to legit, for a start you need a full band, which would be rare given the number of people that have the game, even savers wanna look legit these days...... interesting bunch of people. raining blood is retarded on X+ and beast and the harlot isnt that easy to 5* without star power

Are you guys actually going to start today? Not that I'm racing though, since I don't have a drum set at home. I just don't want to play today because I want timestamps on my achievements.

time stamps are overrated. are you really not going to play the game just because the xbl servers are down?

time stamps are overrated. are you really not going to play the game just because the xbl servers are down?

Different strokes for different folks. Achievements are overrated to many people too. I guess I've seen so many cheaters with no dates that it's psychologically ingrained into my mind that no date = bad. I won't be able to pick up the game until late after work though, so I won't be waiting long.