Vengeance and Virtue Pack

Skititlez

Doesn't work for me either...looked up on Youtube for xmen, only one I found has been removed. Probably since Zen is waiting to officially announce it at comicon this weekend.

I'll modify the post when it's officially revealed. X-MEN looks amazing, though.

• 4 weeks later...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cluazcoARKM]Marvel Pinball X-Men Table Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIaIA4o2x94]Marvel Pinball : Vengeance and Virtue - Ghost Rider Trailer (XBLA & PSN) *HD* - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLIxOOqnw]Marvel Pinball - Moon Knight table - YouTube[/ame]

Moon Knight just announced today as the new table. I must say, that one kind of shocked me. I do like some MK though!

Edited by ShinobiSteve81
New video

Marvel Pinball X-Men Table Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Marvel Pinball : Vengeance and Virtue - Ghost Rider Trailer (XBLA & PSN) *HD* - YouTube

And the third table is going to be announced this week. There's a reason this particular table is being announced this week. With Veterans Day, maybe someone who was a war vet...like Punisher?

Squirrel Girl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
LOVE all of them.

What's everyone's favorite? I honestly can't decide yet..

Thor without question... X-Men on the other hand is the only table out of the four im not really taking to. Maybe just being overawed with the other 3 which are all 3D visual feasts and will like it more with longer playtime on it but yeah Thor is fantastic.

I'm really enjoying the Ghost Rider table.

Maybe i was just tired when i played the X-Men table but felt like it was going a bit fast for my taste.

Moon Knight was fun but the colors felt a bit... lacking for my taste but the layout of the table is really good.

I've always had something against Thor and the movie that came out didn't help so a bit hesitant giving this table a real go but i guess i will in the end since it's in the pack.

i really like the pack. thor is my fave. i am having trouble getting into the xmen table though, i'm not a fan of the layout of the table. there is hardly any obstacles on the side to slow the ball down & when it comes off ramps & around corners, it has insane speed. i'm finding that table to be more reflex oriented than any other table.

• 2 weeks later...

Woo, back on the interwebs! Now I can chime in on here about these tables. Fav is Ghost Rider, least thus far is Xmen for mentioned reasons. Achievement-wise, I only have five pointers for GR and MK. I only know of one person on my friends list that has the multiball ach from GR since its the specific pain in the ass mb. Between disc games and cheap arcade games, haven't gotten around to pinball in a bit. Need to get back on it soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally managed to complete the X-Men table. Only The Betrayer left on this pack.

Been at 6/7 twice allready so should only be a matter of time before i complete it.

Still have Ultimo and Dracula left after that and the Mars table that i don't play cause

I find it fairly boring but will have to give it a try after (if) i complete the others.

Once again have to think the free Paranormal table or i wouldn't have started playing

in the first place.

If anyone need help or tips for the X-Men table send me a PM or ask here.

• 4 months later...
I can't for the life of me understand what these achievements are asking me to do. I guess I need to play around and see what happens.

Feel free to PM me questions about any achieve on any table I have 1400/1400 and happy to help. Not logged on everyday here tho so might take a day or two before I answer.