WWE network

linx

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a refer promotion going on right now till the 31st.

The person that sends and the person that receives the referral each gets $25 gift card that can be used on their site.

So if anyone was thinking of joining, maybe get someone registered already to shoot you a email.

I'm registered...

Also, you can sign up with a prepaid debit card so you only have to pay for one month.

So did anyone get the achievement last night for watching Extreme Rules live? Or Night Owl for that fact? I think they're glitched :^/

No didn't get the PPV one either. Do you have to watch it all the way through? Because I had to keep logging out and log back in since my connection was lagging through some of it.

No didn't get the PPV one either. Do you have to watch it all the way through? Because I had to keep logging out and log back in since my connection was lagging through some of it.

I don't think so, the other achievements you just started it up and they counted as "watching them" because the 5 ECW PPV's that you had to watch that's what I did and it counted. I just checked over at Trueachievements and it shows that no one has it either so we will just have to wait and see if they fix it.

No one has the live PPV, watching something after midnight, Total Divas episodes and watching a PPV Preview.

They have a refer promotion going on right now till the 31st.

The person that sends and the person that receives the referral each gets $25 gift card that can be used on their site.

So if anyone was thinking of joining, maybe get someone registered already to shoot you a email.

I'm registered...

Also, you can sign up with a prepaid debit card so you only have to pay for one month.

Sweet! I referred a few friends and hopefully I don't have to wait to get the gift cards after the referrals are done. Will be great to spend it on merchandise and so on.

• 4 weeks later...

So Total Divas isn't available on the Network (why would they put this as an achievement baffles me). Then the after midnight, live ppv, and ppv preview achievements are all glitched. I watched Payback live and no pop, and since the Money in the Bank ad aired during Payback, I assumed the ppv ad achievement should have popped. And I left the network running from the start of the ppv until 2am my time, and no after midnight achievement. This is horrible and I don't even know if WWE would consider a patch :rant:

So Total Divas isn't available on the Network (why would they put this as an achievement baffles me). Then the after midnight, live ppv, and ppv preview achievements are all glitched. I watched Payback live and no pop, and since the Money in the Bank ad aired during Payback, I assumed the ppv ad achievement should have popped. And I left the network running from the start of the ppv until 2am my time, and no after midnight achievement. This is horrible and I don't even know if WWE would consider a patch :rant:
Calm down, this isn't the first app with broken achievements. They'll patch them at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
WWE Network will now be carrying Season 1 of Total Divas on the platform. That will begin on Thursday on the Network and will start with the very first episode of the series.

I was just about to post that. My only hopes are I don't have to sit through a whole episode 5 times lol.

And here's to hoping for a patch for the other achievements since Money in the Bank is Sunday. :drunk

• 2 weeks later...