x15 and x30 combo

THE PREDA

• 2 months later...
You might be able to get the 1x5 on the level 'One Thousand Mega Bites' in the area where you have to knock the pillars and the enemies keep spawning (that's where I got it). But I think the x30 can only be achieved on the final Boss, sorry I can't be more help! Good Luck.

i am having trouble wiv the 30x still i am doin wht you all say and wht the guide says, do it on final boss, hit him 5 or 6 times while healing and then laser eyes but each time i get to 15x he hits me off and there is no way of dodgeing it, would be greatful of anyone knew another way of gettin this or dodgeing his anoying power hits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, closest I got was x26 before Bolt decided to attack the healing machine instead of Calico. And getting that high was just a fluke, the guide just makes no sense there, cause he never knocks me back before going to heal, he just buggers off to heal which in turn, breaks up my combo counter all the time.

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

As mentioned elsewhere. Final boss level.

'Hit Calico until he teleports to a healing station. Now when you are near the healing station hit him with "Y" and then "LB" hold down so that it hits him repeatedly. Repeat the "Y" and "LB" if he hits you away until he teleports to the healing station (Your combo is STILL running if he has teleported and not hit you). Now hit him with a handul of "Y" hits and the hold down "LB" and you get 30+ hits. If you find you get too far away from him with the laser eyes position your back to the wall when you start hitting him so you shouldn't move too much and show easily get 30+ hits.'

And don't muck around. Just use the the cheat codes, they don't affect achievements and get you through the game before you it drives you mad.

• 1 year later...

I have tried and tried the above posters suggestions and that does not work. Once I've started using laser eyes attack, I can only stop once I'm hit. Managed to get to a 29 hit once. Its pretty annoying, and what's worse is the last level. Never enough time left. Always have the dog spazz out on the rocket like he's havin a seizure. Gonna leave it at 775g and be done with it. Awful game.