Tower of Babble question and also tips for league games..

Frozen x360a

So with the super annoying zombie achievement, do all 4 players get it at the end or only the host? And can I get it even if I have no zombie experience beforehand whatsoever?

Also, I'm in silver division after losing all 5 placement games becuase of course my team full of 8 yeras olds..I've played 8 games most of them search and destroy and only won 1 game..help?

Thanks.

im pretty sure everyone gets it, and im trying to get it right now, just need 2 more people with patients and a mic, interested?

also ittl be smart to gather friends and play with people you know in league games so you dont get stuck with a bad team.

I'd like to do this as well, I'm usually available 9 EST. I'd like to find a group dedicated to each other for this, so we all get it. Seems if one person has it then you can't do it again, unless you have another account.

GT: SheepishPower8

For your League Division question:

Go for the objective, forget about kills and your deaths. :p (Unless it's TDM, in which case it's self explanatory.)

Most of the time, I had pretty "decent" teammates- but they'd be camping on something like Domination with only 1 flag, so I was the guy who had like 7-8 Caps at the end of the Victory with a complementary 50 deaths! :D

This method got me to Gold #6 in the league when I unlocked my cheevo. :) (Of course, I did'nt care K/D in the first place- so if you do... you might have to shed a tear or two.)

EDIT:

For my Custom Class I ran around with Ghost and Flak Jacket/Dexterity and Extreme Conditioning, two Betties, a Smoke Grenade, and Dual B23R's.

Edited by Hagane