PlLEASE READ-When exactly EA will shut down the servers?(time)

ThenoWWon

No, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves.

Thanks for the Reply!Then it make no sense to finish my another 2 cups, only got cup with 1 star team.....They could close servers in FIFA 10 only.And close servers in this game I guess somewhere in February.

Nobody knows, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves, so even if somebody had an internal source or an EA network manager read this, they couldn't give you a time.

So, 6th of December, it's in USA?In Europe it's 7th or not? If somebody knows the approximate time or smth like that, please message!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
They will reduce the number of servers as less and less people play the game
The OP realized the servers were being shut off, he was just asking for what time they were going to be shutdown.

I guess I can understand the reasoning behind it, but it still pisses me that they continually include Online achievements, when they know in 2 years the servers will be cut off. I always liked this World Cup game, and it's a shame the servers only lasted a year and a half.

• 2 years later...