What a piece of shit!

Ehrenfried

I just want to warn people of this pile of shit i spent money on.

1: WORST hit detection ever in multiplayer

2: Glitches & bugs everywhere (texture flickering, crosshair jumping etc.)

Examples:

Try shooting a MP40/Sten etc. near an enemy, sometimes you can pull the RT but it won't shoot.

I was running up the stairs of a building and i could see through the map

and *BAM* suicide screen message WTF???

I aim on the head of an enemy (Multiplayer), slow mo+red crosshair

and he won't die after 5 straight shots to the head, but guess what

1 hit from him to my little toe and i died with full health.

There was once an ememy beside me, i shot him, and he fell down but i got no kill counted.

And the worst thing, so if this happens to anyone else be warned:

The game, i don't know why or what happend, but i can't load my savegame.

As soon as i press start and the game is "loading data" my x360 freezes.

Tried it 9 times yesterday and today morning 3 times everytime the same.

Thought it was my 360, but all other games work fine,

and without my savegame on the hdd the game starts perfectly.

Honestly where was the QA on this game?

Who programed this piece of shit?

I didn't think the game was out in Germany yet?

Anyway, I agree the game isn't perfect, but I'm having a fair amount of fun with it. Maybe it was me you were facing in multiplayer? I had some 'crackshot' trying to snipe me for a whole game and was barely able to damage me due to inaccurate shots and me continually healing myself with medpacks. I certainly haven't witnessed the type of hit detection your talking about. When I shoot someone online, it's almost always a 1HK. :uzi:

I didn't think the game was out in Germany yet?

Anyway, I agree the game isn't perfect, but I'm having a fair amount of fun with it. Maybe it was me you were facing in multiplayer? I had some 'crackshot' trying to snipe me for a whole game and was barely able to damage me due to inaccurate shots and me continually healing myself with medpacks. I certainly haven't witnessed the type of hit detection your talking about. When I shoot someone online, it's almost always a 1HK. :uzi:

Looks like you don't do your research.....

The title update fucked with your savefile, you can no longer play on that file anymore as it will always freeze your console.

I got my game before the TU hit my game 24 hours later. Rank 10.. gone.

If anything sucks, it's Rebellion and their half assed QA.

Saw those fuckers celebrating the release handing out CE's to all their staff members, hooray for wasting budgets and no wonder the preorder ripoffs were limited as hell.

Started a new file and after completing went straight into Authentic, everything was wiped, stats, progress and XP bar was empty so I now have to get 24.000 XP to get from rank 13 to 14 and get that shot milage again.

You have any idea how many ranks 24K is stacked on rank 13.

It takes a little over 2K from 13 to 14 so that's the bottom line.

Hence the rant and fuck Rebellion.

I'm also having the same problem with my console freezing while trying to load my data. Nothing like buying a game that you can't play anymore. Yesterday was fine because i didn't have any data on my profile yet, but now i can't even get past the fucking menu!? At this rate the game will need more updates than colonial marines. At any rate, I would stay away from this game until these issues are dealt with.

Funny on trueachievements i get nothing but hate for my review of the game, seems like all of the useres there (except for me) never experienced any bugs/glitches etc.

What a bunch of idiots...

And another bug found...

After i played and completed the dlc, all the XP gained along the process was reseted AGAIN after i loaded my main story quest save...

The second time this happend and it's lvl11 all over again.

Playing on the One but the same save glitch. It's nothing to do with starting before the update was released because I updated before playing. During gameplay it tried to autosave and the save sign just kept blinking and it wouldnt save. Then you're done for (unless you are able to play the game all the way to the end without switching off or dying) because your profile will never load again. The only way to ever play the game again is to delete all the save files and start over.

Needless to say I will not be wasting any more time on this POS; straight back to Gamefly.

Yes. I too would like to say please save your money! Luckily I only rented it but I regret those 7$ gone! Usually I persevere through games like nothing but it is SUCH AN INSANELY BUGGY MESS. Authentic really makes the bugs shine like no tomorrow. You can get seen from an enemy looking the other way 50 feet away while standing in tall grass. Your walrods fail 1/4th of the time in headshots. Grenades appear from insane distances. Hit detection sometimes is incredibly poor. I too have had nothing happen when I hit RT. I could probably rattle off more garbage that killed each playthrough for my coop partner and I but I think you get the point.

I really enjoyed Sniper Elite V2 even on the max difficulty but this game is a pos compared and a broken pos at that.

The problem seems to be having multiplayer and single player data at the same time. For some reason the game can't sort out which is which so if you've been grinding away at the online and have now taken a break to try the campaign, guess what.......bend over because you're about to get f****d. I would say the only way around losing your data at that point is to put the game down and wait for an update fixer from Rebellion or 505 or whoever is responsible for this game breaking oversight during QA/QC. God only knows when that will come though, still waiting for a fix for Top Gun (I know, I know). Great job developers (slow clap), great job. Someone should e-mail those idiots and let them know what the EFF is going on since they're probably not even aware of the issue. A friend of mine on the One isn't having any issues it seems....whatever, lol.

Edited by Philli Vanilli

Seems like i'm too old for this online community shit.

My review for the x360 version of the game gets raped by the TA community,

seems like i'm the only one from all of the SE3 players over there who had glitches.

What a bunch of idiots.

Here's another awesome way to start my game:

If i ever see any programers of the game i beat the shit out of you assholes

i want my fucking money back!

Edited by Ehrenfried

Seriously matey, you need to chill out. We know you're upset at the game, the whole world knows you're upset at the game for crying out aloud. At this point, you're going to have to suck it up and deal with it. No amount of complaining and threatening to attack a developers will fix your game. If it upsets you this much and you continue to bang on about it, may I suggest simply moving onto a new game? :o

As a customer it's my right to complain, until they hear me and do something about.

It's my money here on the table, and i don't pay for shit i flush shit.

505/Rebellion want money from their customers but aren't able to their shit together to make a playable game (at least for me, seems like i'm the only one who got the glitched version).

I wrote 505 & Rebellion but seems like they don't give a fuck as soon as they got their money.

That's not what i understand about customer service.

If i would work like this with my clients in real ife, this would be my last day.

Fuck 505 and Rebellion!

It can't be that i, everytime i start up the game, get new bugs or glitches or whatever makes the game unplayable.

505/Rebellion failed to deliver a good and playable game, it's my right to complain in any way or form to get the attention and to get my fucking money back.

Now back to the kangaroos.

Seems like i'm too old for this online community shit.

My review for the x360 version of the game gets raped by the TA community,

seems like i'm the only one from all of the SE3 players over there who had glitches.

What a bunch of idiots.

Here's another awesome way to start my game:

*yawn* take it back to the shop with that stance and see how far it gets you.

As a customer it's my right to complain, until they hear me and do something about.

Correct, it is a right of yours to complain. Let me know when they hear you and do something about it.

505/Rebellion want money from their customers but aren't able to their shit together to make a playable game (at least for me, seems like i'm the only one who got the glitched version).

Now, I'm sure you're not the only one having problems with bugs in the 360 version, but I can't help to think those 'others' are handling it a little more maturely. Getting hung up on a small bug that fixes itself upon rebooting the game is not the end of the world. Really!

I wrote 505 & Rebellion but seems like they don't give a fuck as soon as they got their money.

That's not what i understand about customer service.

If i would work like this with my clients in real ife, this would be my last day.

Fuck 505 and Rebellion!

I'll assume when you addressed 505/Rebellion, you used a similar tone as you do on these here forums? I'm not surprised you were ignored. I'm going to try that myself after this post. ;)

it's my right to complain in any way or form to get the attention..

Repeating yourself, yo. :rolleyes:

Now back to the kangaroos.

That. Hurt.

---

Good day, I'm done. :)

Now, I'm sure you're not the only one having problems with bugs in the 360 version, but I can't help to think those 'others' are handling it a little more maturely. Getting hung up on a small bug that fixes itself upon rebooting the game is not the end of the world. Really!

This comes if you only read one/last post an feel the need to answer.

This all happend to my game since i got it a few days ago:

(c&p)

Be warned this game, even after the Day1 patch is still fileld with glitches and bugs.

I don't know where the QA Team was on this game, but definitivly not doing their job.

Texture flickering EVERYWHERE, soldiers/enemies falling through the map,

i was running upstairs and died by suicide (really nice WTF moment)

And i had and issue, i unlocked the secret achievement (testicle shot) without ever shooting in the region of the balls, and after that everytime i tried to load my savegame my xbox360 froze.

Tried it over 10 times, everytime after i pressed start at the "loading data" screen *bam* frozen!

Nice first impression to delete the save and restart allover.

The "relocating" is uber annoying after the 3rd time,

the voice actors are the same, especially the german voices are really f*cking annyoing with their 5 lines and after 14 rounds of survival i needed to mute my game, SO annyoing.

I don't know who f*cked this game up, Rebellion or 505 games,

but i will never spent money again on one of their games.

Take a look in the sky, there is a bird flipping...

Some new fun bugs found:

I was making my survival (again) on round 12, when the camera perspective f*cked up

and showed me a view almost inside my character, tried to hide from the enemies and i *bam*

i had a light blue screen but with the hud and the enemies shooting at me.

They almost killed me because i couldn't see anything after i pressed all the buttons it got back to normal but yeah my new best friend the tank killed me.

After i used some colorful language i tried to reload the save and the game went to a black screen and froze my xbox360.

Update:

Another thing that happend last night is, my progress (level/XP) got reset.

I'm still at level 11 to 12 but after i played mp&survival, i was going back to story mode and all my newly gained xp got reset to 0.

I was shortly before level12 but now i have to play from the beginning 0/18500 XP.

This comes if you only read one/last post an feel the need to answer.

This all happend to my game since i got it a few days ago:

(c&p)

Be warned this game, even after the Day1 patch is still fileld with glitches and bugs.

I don't know where the QA Team was on this game, but definitivly not doing their job.

Texture flickering EVERYWHERE, soldiers/enemies falling through the map,

i was running upstairs and died by suicide (really nice WTF moment)

And i had and issue, i unlocked the secret achievement (testicle shot) without ever shooting in the region of the balls, and after that everytime i tried to load my savegame my xbox360 froze.

Tried it over 10 times, everytime after i pressed start at the "loading data" screen *bam* frozen!

Nice first impression to delete the save and restart allover.

The "relocating" is uber annoying after the 3rd time,

the voice actors are the same, especially the german voices are really f*cking annyoing with their 5 lines and after 14 rounds of survival i needed to mute my game, SO annyoing.

I don't know who f*cked this game up, Rebellion or 505 games,

but i will never spent money again on one of their games.

Take a look in the sky, there is a bird flipping...

Some new fun bugs found:

I was making my survival (again) on round 12, when the camera perspective f*cked up

and showed me a view almost inside my character, tried to hide from the enemies and i *bam*

i had a light blue screen but with the hud and the enemies shooting at me.

They almost killed me because i couldn't see anything after i pressed all the buttons it got back to normal but yeah my new best friend the tank killed me.

After i used some colorful language i tried to reload the save and the game went to a black screen and froze my xbox360.

Update:

Another thing that happend last night is, my progress (level/XP) got reset.

I'm still at level 11 to 12 but after i played mp&survival, i was going back to story mode and all my newly gained xp got reset to 0.

I was shortly before level12 but now i have to play from the beginning 0/18500 XP.

The mp xp glitch is already known.

I'm playing it on x360 right now. Haven't touched multiplayer yet, and am only at mission 4, but haven't encountered a single problem. Absolute awesome game so far. God I love the sniping, being all stealthy, taking my time. I think I spend an average of about 2 hours for each mission/level.

I found a nice little problem. I was detected in a certain area, and decided to load my last save. Directly after I load the save I die immediately for some reason... I'm stuck now in this loop... can't continue from that point on. Nice one.

I just hate how you can't save on authentic mode. Can do without everything else but having to restart a level you just spent an hour doing is complete bullshit. That goes for any game. Other than that minor hit detection issues and traps only working 20% of the time are the only issues im having. Haven't tried MP yet though.