Code to unlock exclusive Weapon

Dramacydal

The Harvester | Code to unlock exclusive in-game weapon. This powerful weapon belongs to the rider of the pale horse. Its enormous, fearsome blade can cleave through flesh, bone, and even the ethereal demons of Hell. Though its jagged blade is deadly, the power locked within makes its master like unto a god. It can also cut through an aluminum can, and never needs sharpening. Note: The code for unlocking The Harvester is universal. Once you obtain the game, go into the in-game options and choose "Enter Code". Type in the code "The Hollow Lord". This code is space and case-sensitive. After that, the weapon will be available for sale from Vulgrim.

Careful with this one. If you have already purchased the default scythe and have gotten a few levels on it already, activating this code will replace your old scythe including the levels, which means you have to start from scratch on this new Harvester scythe.

Just don't save the game if happen upon this.

Yeah I found out the hard way that The Harvester Scythe replaces your regular one and restarsts in level.. That being said though The Harvester Scythe seemed to gaing experience much fatser than the regular scythe it took me ages to get it up to level 3..

And in under an hour I was 3 quarters to level 4 with the Harvester.

So, I was lurking on some of the other achievement sites when I found this list for the 'pre order' items.

PRE ORDER FROM GAME = harvester in game weapon (like a scythe)

PRE ORDER FROM AMAZON = for the ruin avatar head mask

PRE ORDER FROM PLAY.COM = war avatar costume

PRE ORDER FROM HMV = angels & demons calender

PRE ORDER FROM GAMESTATION = joe mad comic

If the Harvester weapon is a simple code like "The hollowed one" as the OP suggests. Perhaps some of these others have similar codes. Obviously the calendar and the comic wont have codes because those are physical items. The other two though, the avatar items may be unlockable via word codes too. I will continue my search and update people if I find anything more.