I have the game already.

Sai Omega

And I have had it a couple days. The demo's controls arent quite as tight as retail's. Overall the game is amazing for a budget title.

The missions are fun on realistic and dont feel unfair... Provided you know how to handle a helicopter... proper attack procedures and how they work.

I've been a helo buff for years and have played most of the major sims, and arcade games featuring helos. This games use of RC control schemes (mode 2 by default really?) makes me happy since I fly 4/6 channel birds several times a week. The cyclic and collective responses are good and feel pretty realistic. Its still very much an arcade game but overall this is the closest to flying a real/sim helicopter you can get on the xbox. The only complaint I have is that there seems to be some kind of heading correction feature that keeps altering rudder input when im in a tight turn. Almost like a HH gyro with a mind of its own. Or there is almost no rudder control at times. I've never been in an apache so I cant say if it should behave this way or not, but i can say with certainty I always have tight tail control on my little rc birds no matter what I'm doing.

The sounds are also amazing as well. Some of them are a little loud in comparison with other things going on in the cockpit but all are the real sounds you should be hearing.

I just wish the damage models were a bit more realistic.

All in all I would have gladly paid 59.99 for this...

The only complaint I have is that there seems to be some kind of heading correction feature that keeps altering rudder input when im in a tight turn. Almost like a HH gyro with a mind of its own.

If by the rudder with its' own mind are you talking about when it starts to spin (right stick left/right) in your desired rotation then yanks itself back?

Edited by Laronvas

Feel is realistic, you have unlimited rockets and guns on realistic and training however, you have to wait about two and a half minutes for helfires to reload. About ten seconds for hydras... same on the gun. On the highest difficulty you must land to rearm.

I must say that this game is realy great. It's a clear hit if you like this type of game AND it don't disapoint me like H.A.W.X 2

It looks great, has great sounds and effects and it's big, coop with no lags and great challenges. When i zoom in with the camera to the apache and rotor sound getting louder i was completly stunned. Great thing, Black Hawk Down feeling.

I must say: Buy it! You wont regret it! Best heli/flight game on consoles in years.

• 4 weeks later...
They suck at flying... If you fly RC the controls are great. I'm still having some trouble with rudder control but I'm compensating by throwing it into a a turn and using the collective control to make my tight turns at the end of a strafing run.

I fly 4ch rc helis EVERYDAY, so are the controls the same?ie left stick yaw and pitch and the right stick cyclic?if so, this game is so goin in my collection.

Also, does it require face button pushes during flight,or are all the controls on the RT LT RB and LB buttons?

Overall the game is amazing for a budget title.

What do ya mean?is it a $20 title?