100 Arcade Wins

help on this

Won 100 arcade mode levels – This is actually really easy if you do it right. What you need is 2 controls first. Go to Act 1 Wrenchworks from your S.H.I.E.L.D access point. Use Ms. Marvel and Invisible woman and get to the very end of the level. Skip all the guys and just get to the very end. Right before you exit the level, load up the second controller and put it on arcade mode. Use Ms. Marvels ranged move and kill a few guys with the first player controller. Usually 2-4 is fine. Once you’ve done that, exit to the omega exterior and there’s your first arcade win. Rinse and repeat and you should be done in no time. I don’t have this achievement yet and the only people who I know who have it don’t know if you can turn off your console and continue. So please be careful when you do this because if your 360 stalls like mine did (at 40 arcade wins), you might have to restart all over again from 0.

It should take around 30-60 seconds per arcade win.

I just don't get it don't the rinse and repeat part

I couldn't get that to work for me either. Here's how I got it.

I found mephistos levels to be the easiest to do it on. Get to where a lot of one hit guys respawn (I did where you fight black Heart) over and over then beat four (any less it doesn't work) and work your way to one of the exits and then after you enter the next area go though the portal you just came through and you return to the begining of the last area and repeat. Also I did it with Iron man for his flight and energy attacks (mainly the shockewave) And doom was 2nd controller. As soon as I entered the area where the baddies were I jumped off the ledge with doom and played to the exit with only Iron Man alive and entered the portal with just him also.

If you need me to clear anything up drop me a pm or post and I'll try to help more.

This was my last achievement for the game I dont remember the chapter number but I remember I have to defeat misteryo and after him the level ends and i go to the next level (one very short with two elevators) I repeat this two levels and unlock all the arcade achievments there. Easiest and faster when you use Silversurfer and anyother character on easy mode.

http://card.mygamercard.net/ES/community/mondoxbox/oblvioncomiclub.png

I still don't get it :confused::confused::confused:

What part are you having trouble with? The Whole save and quit, How to enter arcade mode, or what? If you have a certain part your not understanding I could explain it easier.

The basic is:

1. Enter a level (preferably a short one)

2. Defeat 3 or 4 bad guys (I had to do 4 it wouldn't pick up on 3 for me)

3. Get to the exit point of the level (where you get ready to go into a new area) and push start and change game type to arcade mode. Use the second controller to take over the second person. (the other two heroes will disapear leaving only player 1 and 2s heros)

4. DO NOT fight anybody with the second controller. Just exit to the next area. It will load up a screen (if done correctly) that has both characters on it and gives them points or takes away points. It will say Most Valuable Hero (or something like that. It's been awhile since I played)

5. As soon as you start the next level Save your game and load up the save and do it again (rinse and repeat) This part did not work for me, I had to do it on Mephisto's level the way I mentoined above. (Also my way you don't have to keep saving and loading. You just enter a portal and start over)

Anyone know if you don't save like Subion, do your wins still count?

You have to save for them to count. But if you do it the way I did in mephistos realm you don't have to save and load every time. Just make sure to save everyonce in awhile. I saved about every 5-10 wins. All you do is enter the portal beat up 4 of the one hit guys. exit through one of the portals. then keep repeating. I did it in the area where you have to save Nightcrawler or Jean. Just save every once in awhile.

I was getting mad at that achievment. I kept doing it how the guide told me with no luck and then I did it my way and it unlocked.

Even easier way

Go in the pinball machine run through it dont kill anyone

Get to the shield access point in the pinball DONT KILL ANYONE then save

Turn on arcade more

Kill 4 clowns

walk out the door which is 2 inches away from you you dont even have to walk and there u go

Then just keep loading the save kill 4 clowns out the door load the save kill 4 clowns out the door

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Even easier way

Go in the pinball machine run through it dont kill anyone

Get to the shield access point in the pinball DONT KILL ANYONE then save

Turn on arcade more

Kill 4 clowns

walk out the door which is 2 inches away from you you dont even have to walk and there u go

Then just keep loading the save kill 4 clowns out the door load the save kill 4 clowns out the door

Just did this yesterday to confirm it works. Good stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...