Glitchy Achievements

btdavis22

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I beat it on kid as well and didn't get an achievement. Any idea how to delete the save data as a I really don't want to just delete it in game and then chance that it won't pop again. Also this way when I am close I can back up my save. My find Waldo achievement popped right after beating the last level though.

Three of the Four games won't even load on my RC 1 system. They work fine under vista though.

Nice that two of the four have glitched achievements now.....

It could be three of the four that have glitched acheivements, since no one has even been able to play World of Goo.

I'm glad someones posted something about this, as I was gonna get the game this week, but I dont feel like it now that you've got loads of glitched achievements!

Looks like I'll be waiting for a while.. O well!

I was gonna get it anyway, then I saw it uses that spyware secuROM (which is actually illegal in many states in the US due to the way it installs and fact it's almost impossible to fully remove).

Now they could offer to pay me to play it and I wouldn't.

It could be three of the four that have glitched acheivements, since no one has even been able to play World of Goo.

I can play World of Goo on my laptop. But Waldo and Mahjong will only work on my desk top even though its 4 years old and does not meet half the minimum requirements. My laptop is brand new and far exceeds all minimum requirements yet I can World of Goo and most people can not. Weird.

The achievement for beating it on kids difficulty unlocked on my PC (vista) but when I logged onto my console it didn't register.I got something like 120/200 on PC and when I log onto my xbox 360 it says 90/200. No achievement for finding waldo 20 times either.

The achievement for beating it on kids difficulty unlocked on my PC (vista) but when I logged onto my console it didn't register.I got something like 120/200 on PC and when I log onto my xbox 360 it says 90/200. No achievement for finding waldo 20 times either.

That happened to me too. I had to unlock the next achievement then they both showed up. Btw beating kid a 2nd time did work for me too.

I got glitched as well. 195 stars on normal and no "Friend to the stars" achievement.

EDIT: unlocked. Ignore the leaderboards like the guide says 180 stars is earned by 5 staring every possible quest for each level. (I did the maths and tried it out.)

Now I have the same problem as everyone else. I see the achievement unlock but it doesn't appear in my profile :/

EDIT 2: Just beat it on kids mode. I saw it unlock again but it still appears locked on my profile just like the normal mode one -.-

Looking at the comments above I can only assume it's a problem with XP. I'll try it out on my windows 7 machine when I get back to my house after christmas. I hope others have better luck with this game...

Edited by Vincentdante

Glitchy for me as well on Vista, just like Tinker. After completing the first photo level, I unlocked the "get all stars" achievement instead of the little 5 pointer for the chick.

Also, with all these games, I have to quit and reload and fire up the xbox a few times to get the points to show up. I think I'm done with GFW after Waldo.

I think I'm done with GFW after Waldo.
same here, i'm gonna wait a while until they sort it out..

every GFWL has glitchy achievements atm so it's best just to stay away unless you really like the games.

i have the same problem with the kids achievement not showing even though i have it unlocked and it shows up on the GFWL dash lol? but it's not showing up on my 360 or xbox.com? i should have 200/200 but it's just showing 170/200.