Achievement Trading Thread

tigerlee92

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
+1 i really don't see the point in boosting any achievments. but aranging to do it before even trying is extra ridiculous.

i do boost achievements occasionally.. but only when i've tried every other method i can think of lol

takes the fun out of the games.. especially games like ufc

come on guys, atleast show some balls and try to get them legit

Yet you both decided to venture into the Achievement Trading Thread. :rolleyes:

yeah i just thought it was weird that their was one before the games even out. does a few extra numbers on the end of your gamer score mean that much to people they would rather boost it to get it quick than actualy enjoying the game they've paid for.

yeah i just thought it was weird that their was one before the games even out. does a few extra numbers on the end of your gamer score mean that much to people they would rather boost it to get it quick than actualy enjoying the game they've paid for.

Well, when you come to an ACHIEVEMENT website, and then went to an ACHIEVEMENT TRADING THREAD, what did you expect? Yes people care that much about the few extra numbers in their gamer score. And how do you know what they enjoy? Maybe boosting is how they get their enjoyment. Maybe they get frustrated cause they suck at these types of games and just want the score. Who knows why they do it, but they do have the option to do it. It doesn't hurt you in any way, so why let it bother you? And if it doesn't bother you, then why post about it?

Well, when you come to an ACHIEVEMENT website, and then went to an ACHIEVEMENT TRADING THREAD, what did you expect? Yes people care that much about the few extra numbers in their gamer score. And how do you know what they enjoy? Maybe boosting is how they get their enjoyment. Maybe they get frustrated cause they suck at these types of games and just want the score. Who knows why they do it, but they do have the option to do it. It doesn't hurt you in any way, so why let it bother you? And if it doesn't bother you, then why post about it?

Agreed! I dont know how you can make a statement like "do people really care about a few numbers at the end of the their gamerscore" when you on a site called xbox360achievements. It makes no sense, and is very hypocritical. I'm gonna play the game and then if I can't get 100 wins, I'll boost it, why not, I dont mind admitting i'm gonna boost this game, I wouldn't go on facebook and say i'm gonna bost this game because I suck. I came to an ACHIEVEMENT website