Most annoying enemy in the game?

Ice Car

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyperion Snipers, oh my days, the amount of damage they dish out is ridiculous!

The worst thing tho, is when you get downed and they just run off and hide -.-

This wasn't an issue the first time around. In fact, enemies would usually swarm you while downed.

I've been in more than enough moments where they down me and they immediately duck for cover. It's clever but can be annoying.

i dont know if we're including bosses, but im gonna say hyperious, dude is a fucking wanker. guess im not gonna be keeping this game at 100% then, after all:(

Badass Repair Survey Bot.

Just annoying as if you miss them they can kinda fly off into nowhere for a while and take ages to swoop around so you can get a shot in.

Not threatening, just annoying.

Couldn't be more right. Any surveyor really as they'll just zip in, fritz you up and then zoom off like a mosquito.

Really while on the hunt for Vermivorous, swarms of Adult Varkids, if you're not paying them much attention, can be annoying as hell with all the spitting.

Finally hit level 50 and got to pull out all the goodies I'd stored in my vault from friends. Man-O-Chevitz, most of my annoyances are now gnats to me.

At least when I bust out my SMG which is teeming with bonus capabilities from my relic and class mod.

All I need is a comfortable AR if not a badass pistol and I will cross annoyances off my list until further notice. If anything, the new version of labrats seem to still be a nuisance.

You just finished Dark Souls Xper, this game should be a breeze for you! :p

:D True! I have finished Normal Mode and I'm on TVHM now, but I wish the SP was more balanced than what it is. Even when playing alone, enemies spawn for a long time and once you think it's finished and you can progress... they spawn some more.

Boss encounters are my biggest gripe; the areas themselves aren't really the issue. With bosses, you not only have to deal with them, but waves upon waves of other enemies as well. Doing this in SP can quickly devolve into total chaos with lots of Second Winding to get through it since enemies just keep on coming from all over the place distracting you from the main threat. Just seems like it could've been optimized a little better.

But yes, I did finish Dark Souls (all the way through NG+5 now; I'm turning pro! :D ), but that game is much more well-crafted, in my opinion. When you die, 9 times out of 10, it was your own fault. In BL 2, it's likely because just got swarmed by entirely new wave of surprise enemies that spawned someplace else while you were focusing on the boss.

And Stalkers are still the most annoying enemies I've come across :D

Edited by XperimntNterror

• 1 month later...