Demo Secrets...

LilPunkDuck

Okay dunno if anyone else grabbed this but there is a riddler trophy in the demo. Right in the first area theres a grate behind where you start, rip it off and go in to find it. This was hinted by the big old ?'s in one of the cells the inmates break free from.

Also in the last challenge room if you go into the centre offices and hit detective vision one pane of glass seems to have a ? without the dot and the "unhackable" security terminal in here leads to a locked door. Any Ideas?

One last thing what are all the takedowns, ive done ledge, verticle, ground, corner and dropped on a guys head (not a takedown but cool) and also wondering how to break the offices glass in the final room

Is there any way to break the wall in the room after taking out Zsasz?

Detective vision says it can be brought down with a small explosive...

The second Riddler trophy is also in this room.

Also, there are a couple vents that I haven't been able to reach. One is before taking out Zsasz and the other is in the final room underneath the glass room in the middle. I'm sure there's a way to get to them and I haven't really tried to get to them, I have just noticed them.

Edited by FlyBoy120586

in the last room with the glass windows and the question mark without the dot, it actually has one. press down on the right stick to zoom in, in first person, now look at the questions mark without the dot and begin to look throught the glass completely till look lookin at the air fan vent towards behind it and underneath it is the dot to the quesionmark which u can line up. also in this room in the far back left look while your on that gargolye there is a vent on the wall u cant get to to open, which leads me to believe this is where the trohpy is.

the other vent that appears u cant get to in this room underneath the glass room u actually can, go into the room crouch down now it will say press a to open a vent floor panel under u and if u go the right way theres the closed vent.

Edited by CrAzYnEsS

I love following the batarang with RB (instead of RT), but does anyone know how to make it come back to you?

Or do you figure it's just one more thing that we'll be able to do once the retail game comes out?

Wow, I didn't know about that. Thanks :D