vehicle upgrades

Jon Mcloud

in "second offense" the game had an upgrade system when your car got stronger AND had constant visual appearances. this game also had an upgrade your car system that was not in the original V8.

MY question is when you upgrade your cars in this game, do they change their look once fully upgraded like in "Second Offense" or do they stay the same?

Haven't bought the game yet but looking forward to.

This post got 30 views and not 1 person can answer my question? Is it too complicated for everyone?

Do...... vehicles......... look....... different....... after...... they......... are...... fully...... upgraded?.........................

This post got 30 views and not 1 person can answer my question? Is it too complicated for everyone?

Do...... vehicles......... look....... different....... after...... they......... are...... fully...... upgraded?.........................

Yeah, insult everyone - great way to get people to answer your question.

Pretty smart! ;)

I didn't expect to get an answer anymore after the insult (unless it was a lie) but i did expect a response afterward. most likely some sort of flame or come back. and of course knew it would be in under 5-10 minutes after that post.

But it did still surprise me that no one answered a yes no question after 30 views. I would have expected one of those "I'm useful" types to jump at the chance.

In any case I don't really want the answer anymore. No point.

Why don't I buy the game myself and find out? Not buying it anymore. Excitement died down cause a friend keeps saying it isn't as good as the original version.

I would ask for a second opinion but i know not to expect any useful answer.

Edited by Jon Mcloud

But it did still surprise me that no one answered a yes no question after 30 views. I would have expected one of those "I'm useful" types to jump at the chance.

Eh, probably just because it was posted in a forum which must be pretty much dead considering the length of time that the game has been out. The people that did view it were probably just randomly looking at it from the 'new posts' bit - I wouldn't be surprised if most if not all of the 30 views were from people who don't even own the game.

Why don't I buy the game myself and find out? Not buying it anymore. Excitement died down cause a friend keeps saying it isn't as good as the original version.

To be honest, he's right. It's not really worth the money. If it ever comes up on DOTW go for it, but if not you won't miss it.

I'd much rather have Twisted Metal World Tour personally... :D

In that case, then i am for sure going to hold off on buying it. Maybe if it ever becomes deal of the week and becomes half-off, I might consider. To be honest, I would have rather had "second offense" anyway.

heh. Loved the flying and water transformations on the cars.