How to use Cheat Codes (AND GET ACHIEVEMENTS)

aCzarX

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
It does work. If you're starting a new campaign on hard do NOT do the cheat at the first check point. For some reason it was not working at all, I kept testing it and I was dying. Do it at the 2nd checkpoint which is where the helicopter appears. Once it checkpoints follow the steps. I got the hard achievement.

2013 and they still work but I'd make sure to follow this advice to be safe.

With Deadpool have all the Mutagens OP recommends but be careful of jumping around. Smash R+Y to drill and him and lunge to get back to him when he teleports away. He away blows up the building so many times and you can't fall off while spamming the drill and he can't get away. Easiest way to beat him, I found.

• 2 months later...
Edit: (Warning) If you enter cheats and dont Quit out and Continue , you will infact be blocked from getting any achievements on you current game. This was the intended outcome of entering cheats by the game designers. SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I personally only used these cheats for my HARD playthrough after getting everything else without cheats.

1. If starting a new Game (Get to a checkpoint) Now exit to menu.

2. Continue Game

3. Enter Cheat(s)

4. Quit to Main Menu

5 .Continue Game

If you power off the game you will need to renter codes quit and continue.

Cheat Codes

Faster enemy reflex

Press A(2), X(2), Y(2), B(2), Y(2), X(2), A(2), click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. You will gain double reflex with every kill.

Unlimited rage

Press Y, X(2), Y, B(2), Y, A(2), Y, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable.

Immortality

Press X, A(2), X, Y(2), X, B(2), X, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. Although you will lose health you cannot die.

Mutagens to use for MAX damage

Blood Rage (when at low health you do more damage)

Shredder (More damage in Rage mode)

Art of War (More Damage based on reflexes)

I still used the experiance mutagen to gain levels faster , Untill i had max claw damage.

GET READY TO SPAM RAGE POWERS P:

Worked like a charm. Thanks, brother! :dance:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WkOR9lDYPU]Road to 1000G - X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Redemption Games) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Redemption Mode

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I can say this still works. And this guide help out a ton. Thanks

Same here,i was near the end of my normal runthrough when I first saw this thread and as some of my reflexes were painfully slow levelling up I thought what the heck.Its a bit cheap really as the game is not too difficult even on hard-just a bit repetitive with a couple of troublesome bosses.Anyway who cares,its just a game,the cheats are there for a reason and if you follow the guide the achievements still unlock.

I am on my hard runthrough now and will update if anything doesn't work.

• 2 months later...

Working on my hard playthrough atm so if it glitches, it probably was my fault but I'll update when I get done with the playthrough on what happens.

UPDATE: It popped after my second attempt at using cheats on hard. I was a moron and didn't save and quit after entering the cheats the first time so I made sure to do every step as it said in the opening post and after a crazy fight with Deadpool, the achievement unlocked. An amazing game but after 3 playthroughs, I finally have the 1000. Thank you OP for the post on the cheats. Saved so much time.

Edited by Blueballs88

• 5 weeks later...
Edit: (Warning) If you enter cheats and dont Quit out and Continue , you will infact be blocked from getting any achievements on you current game. This was the intended outcome of entering cheats by the game designers. SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I personally only used these cheats for my HARD playthrough after getting everything else without cheats.

1. If starting a new Game (Get to a checkpoint) Now exit to menu.

2. Continue Game

3. Enter Cheat(s)

4. Quit to Main Menu

5 .Continue Game

If you power off the game you will need to renter codes quit and continue.

Cheat Codes

Faster enemy reflex

Press A(2), X(2), Y(2), B(2), Y(2), X(2), A(2), click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. You will gain double reflex with every kill.

Unlimited rage

Press Y, X(2), Y, B(2), Y, A(2), Y, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable.

Immortality

Press X, A(2), X, Y(2), X, B(2), X, click Right Analog-stick during game play while Wolverine is on screen and controllable. Although you will lose health you cannot die.

Mutagens to use for MAX damage

Blood Rage (when at low health you do more damage)

Shredder (More damage in Rage mode)

Art of War (More Damage based on reflexes)

I still used the experiance mutagen to gain levels faster , Untill i had max claw damage.

GET READY TO SPAM RAGE POWERS P:

This should come in handy while for when I do the Hard playthrough. Nice tip.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I am playing on Normal right now, will try to get everything (exept hard playtrough) that way and if im still motivated to play the game then maybe ill do hard but from all i read on this boss in this thread, is he "that" hard? :think:

I hate when bosses are just painfully hard... i remember Turok on 360, fantastic game, so much fun, decent challenge on normal and all, but the T-REX was such a pain in the ass it was ridiculous... like it made me yell so much and when i was done with him i just didn't want to touch that game again.. kinda fucked up the experience a bit.