The Names Dark....Perfect Dark

BanditBanks

To unlock [The Names Dark....Perfect Dark] you must finish each level in Perfect Agent mode with the Auto-aim setting turned OFF.

As 'simple' as that.

Good luck with the Carrington Institute as it gave me the most trouble, shielded cheating enemies with the most over powered weapon in the game! Arrgg.

Massive thanks to Firelyte Stone to finally figuring out exactly how it is unlocked!

Edited by BanditBanks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that most of the people that have this crown have told everyone else complete lies.

One guy told me to wait until he did all the challenges, so I did.

He then told me "finish all missions really fast on all diffs".

I replied with "It cant be because all my times are faster than yours?".

No reply from him.

No surprise there, since Rosswand told me that he's "bound by an NDA" to not reveal how he got the crown XD I wouldn't believe what anyone says anymore. Time to stick to this thread ;)

Exactly, I wasn't gonna name names, but since he has told others the same thing. I really think he works for the company or something.

So if anyone has ideas or failed attempts I can post it here, it will save people stressing out on something that won't count towards this crown.

I.E. Finishing every level with 1000% Perfect Dark settings.

If someone did that and realised that's not how to get the crown, I don't think I could feel bad enough for them lol.

I went through the whole game on perfect dark with the settings on 10% XD no luck there. I was going to try going through with just 100%, but I'm playing really bad atm, so perhaps later.

Another idea I have is beating a level with 100% accuracy, only headshots, and having 100% health (which dulls The Duel out). That pretty much defines 'perfect' if you ask me hehe.

I went through the whole game on perfect dark with the settings on 10% XD no luck there. I was going to try going through with just 100%, but I'm playing really bad atm, so perhaps later.

Another idea I have is beating a level with 100% accuracy, only headshots, and having 100% health (which dulls The Duel out). That pretty much defines 'perfect' if you ask me hehe.

Shad0wlancer told me he got it by speed running the first level, he didn't kill many people but he didn't have 100% accuracy.

I almost got only headshots on that level I did with 1000% settings but one of the enemies rolled away and I shot another guy in the crotch.

Technically it was a 'head' shot, but not the kind we are looking for hahah.

Shad0wlancer told me he got it by speed running the first level, he didn't kill many people but he didn't have 100% accuracy.

I almost got only headshots on that level I did with 1000% settings but one of the enemies rolled away and I shot another guy in the crotch.

Technically it was a 'head' shot, but not the kind we are looking for hahah.

lol, a devastating blow nevertheless!

I suppose I'll try speed running the first level 21409819 times and see if I get lucky

Exactly, I wasn't gonna name names, but since he has told others the same thing. I really think he works for the company or something.

So if anyone has ideas or failed attempts I can post it here, it will save people stressing out on something that won't count towards this crown.

I.E. Finishing every level with 1000% Perfect Dark settings.

If someone did that and realised that's not how to get the crown, I don't think I could feel bad enough for them lol.

Having worked for a variety of videogame companies over the past decade or so I can tell you that the very idea of this guy signing an NDA not to reveal the crown criteria is ridiculous. More likely he just plain doesn't know how he got it, or isn't willing to share the information and for whatever reason wants people to think he works for them. Sounds like a sad case lucker tbh.

I have a feeling the people that have it might not know how they got it.

Perhaps, but it would help a lot if we were able to suck out any information at all about what they were doing before they realized they had the crown ...

We have no confirmed facts at all on how to get it, besides that it may be rewarded from doing something on perfect agent or perfect dark, so we're all nearly running blind, so to speak.

//edit: I just beat a level on perfect dark with the settings on 300%. it's a no go

Edited by Firelyte Stone

I asked someone earlier with the crown and he told me he got it while doing "the last level" on Perfect. When asking for details, he said he killed almost everything and it was an everyday ordinary playthrough. It must be a requirement in Perfect Agent.

Here my "failed" attempts:

-Complete a mission on perfect agent with 7m7s

-Bursting bullets on the wall to write 007

-Complete a mission on perfect agent with only 7 headshots

-Complete a mission on perfect agent in "a perfect way" (100% health, accuracy, kills)

-Failed the same mission 6 times in a row and completed it the 7th time on perfect agent.

Yes, I have quite the imagination...;)

Here my "failed" attempts:

-Complete a mission on perfect agent with 7m7s

-Bursting bullets on the wall to write 007

-Complete a mission on perfect agent with only 7 headshots

-Complete a mission on perfect agent in "a perfect way" (100% health, accuracy, kills)

-Failed the same mission 6 times in a row and completed it the 7th time on perfect agent.

Yes, I have quite the imagination...;)

hehe ... that's pretty creative

---

I'm going to try playing through the whole game on perfect agent without dying / quitting ... let's see how this goes.

I'm going to try playing through the whole game on perfect agent without dying / quitting ... let's see how this goes.

If this is the case, it's going to be worse than Brass Balls on Bioshock!

I'm starting to believe it's something like kill 1000 enemies on Perfect Agent. Everyone who has it says they got it on different levels, but it was always Perfect Agent. This seems to be the only consistent factor.

If this is the case, it's going to be worse than Brass Balls on Bioshock!

I'm starting to believe it's something like kill 1000 enemies on Perfect Agent. Everyone who has it says they got it on different levels, but it was always Perfect Agent. This seems to be the only consistent factor.

Hmmm .. yeah, and I didn't see your earlier post until after I made mine ...

I asked someone earlier with the crown and he told me he got it while doing "the last level" on Perfect. When asking for details, he said he killed almost everything and it was an everyday ordinary playthrough. It must be a requirement in Perfect Agent.

I'm starting to think it has to deal with either headshots (because skedar are easy to HS), killing every enemy in every level, or like you just mentioned, getting a total kill amount.

I'm changing my agenda: time to kill a ton of skedars! lol

Hmmm .. yeah, and I didn't see your earlier post until after I made mine ...

I'm starting to think it has to deal with either headshots (because skedar are easy to HS), killing every enemy in every level, or like you just mentioned, getting a total kill amount.

I'm changing my agenda: time to kill a ton of skedars! lol

Well, I'll know if you get it simply by looking at Overall Leaderboards. By the way Firelyte, it may help you to know that you can get stars that counta as % in Counter-Operative too.

Well, I'll know if you get it simply by looking at Overall Leaderboards. By the way Firelyte, it may help you to know that you can get stars that counta as % in Counter-Operative too.

I found that out last night, hehe, that's how I got back to #1, thanks though.

As for the skedars, I'm useing the callisto on rapid fire and I get about 100 headshots by the time I get to the phoenix guns XD so perhaps headshots isn't what the objective is

//edit: I'm going to run through the pelagic II a couple times now, see if total kills is what we're aiming for ;)

Edited by Firelyte Stone

I found that out last night, hehe, that's how I got back to #1, thanks though.

As for the skedars, I'm useing the callisto on rapid fire and I get about 100 headshots by the time I get to the phoenix guns XD so perhaps headshots isn't what the objective is

//edit: I'm going to run through the pelagic II a couple times now, see if total kills is what we're aiming for ;)

Why Pelagic II? Does that have the most enemies? I assumed if you took out every single guard it was G5 Building.

OT: Does anyone else notice every time you fail Perfect Agent it says Saving...?

Why Pelagic II? Does that have the most enemies? I assumed if you took out every single guard it was G5 Building.

OT: Does anyone else notice every time you fail Perfect Agent it says Saving...?

G5 can be slow at some moments, while the pelagic II just has endless hallways of many enemies. If that guy unlocked the achievement while he was doing the last level, then dieing in the mission shouldn't hinder your total kills. Run and gun time, sort of :p

//edit: does it save when you die on agent or special agent?

Edited by Firelyte Stone

(Forgot to post this, but)

I played about 20 Perfect Agent missions today, due to being off sick, including Maian SOS twice, bringing my time down to an impressive 4 minutes (it's the hardest level for me) and an awesome Villa run with 2:20 (just to find #1 with 1:50, SOMEHOW??) but I haven't unlocked it yet. I'm just going to solely play PA until I get it, as it clearly works.

(Forgot to post this, but)

I played about 20 Perfect Agent missions today, due to being off sick, including Maian SOS twice, bringing my time down to an impressive 4 minutes (it's the hardest level for me) and an awesome Villa run with 2:20 (just to find #1 with 1:50, SOMEHOW??) but I haven't unlocked it yet. I'm just going to solely play PA until I get it, as it clearly works.

I have a new theory XD

It could deal with total pistol kills/headshots.

Everyone who has given us info said they got the crown while playing on the first level, the last level, or on WAR!

You use a pistol on all of those levels, the falcon and the phoenix.

+ it relates to the crown name because bond uses pistols! yaaa! lol

I have a new theory XD

It could deal with total pistol kills/headshots.

Everyone who has given us info said they got the crown while playing on the first level, the last level, or on WAR!

You use a pistol on all of those levels, the falcon and the phoenix.

+ it relates to the crown name because bond uses pistols! yaaa! lol

Maybe, but who uses the Falcon 2 Scope on Skedar Ruins XD.

Maybe you have to complete a mission on Perfect using only your starting weapon. This kind of relates to your idea, and Bond doesn't use other guns.

Maybe, but who uses the Falcon 2 Scope on Skedar Ruins XD.

Maybe you have to complete a mission on Perfect using only your starting weapon. This kind of relates to your idea, and Bond doesn't use other guns.

Well I'm basing this on what other people have said, they got the crown during the mission -- the person you talked to said he got the crown after he had killed nearly everyone skedar in that level, so he must have been towards the end of the level and using the phoenix (I'm assuming he knows how to get them ... he was playing on perfect agent, after all).