EA Servers?!

SColl

This has been happening to me and my mates the last week or so too: very frustrating!!

Sometimes if you restart your Xbox you can sign into the servers, if not trying playing an offline game then signing in after you have completed this game. If you still haven't got on after this it might be worth playing something else and trying it again later?!!

...by the way I don't think EA are to bothered with this problem though due to the fact that FIFA 12 is upon us at the end of the month!

• 1 month later...

my personal experience with this game trying to get on the sever to play online has had me in fits of anger, having almost never been able to get on the ea severs when I want and resulting in several router resets etc etc to rarely get any sucsess.

However, after looking into it I have found my router is a little to clever for its own good sometimes and causes issues with certain games. By forwarding the ports that ea severs use I have eliminated this issue entirely. Ever single time I play the game it connects at the start as you would expect.

The ports that I forwarded for fifa 11 are:

3658 (UDP)

6000 (UDP)

31400 - 31499 (TCP)

There are a few others, but they are not really needed I have found as these will get you connected and allow you to play as you need to.

It is also a good idea to forward all ports that the xbox live service likes to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...