Achievement Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please enlight me how to do the achievement "Change of Scene" (Change the scenario 10 times)??? I tried to select menu The cases, and as soon as the mission started i chose Retire and select different case but without any luck. I suppose it's very easy and i'm a moron ;)

Can someone please enlight me how to do the achievement "Change of Scene" (Change the scenario 10 times)??? I tried to select menu The cases, and as soon as the mission started i chose Retire and select different case but without any luck. I suppose it's very easy and i'm a moron ;)

Don´t worry about it, I think all of us have problems with a simple achievement sometimes. Go to your map CITY and spawn where there is a RED dot, eg.Autobahn North, South, East or West. Accelerate, brake and reverse. The game loads again. You then land on a spot on the other Map AUTOBAHN, again on a red spot. Accelerate, brake reverse and you return to the spot where you startet from, CITY. Repeat it 10 times and the achievement is yours. You actually have 2 maps, City and Autobahn. All it does is load AUTOBAHN if you startet in the CITY. Hope it helps

Don´t worry about it, I think all of us have problems with a simple achievement sometimes. Go to your map CITY and spawn where there is a RED dot, eg.Autobahn North, South, East or West. Accelerate, brake and reverse. The game loads again. You then land on a spot on the other Map AUTOBAHN, again on a red spot. Accelerate, brake reverse and you return to the spot where you startet from, CITY. Repeat it 10 times and the achievement is yours. You actually have 2 maps, City and Autobahn. All it does is load AUTOBAHN if you startet in the CITY. Hope it helps

Thanks for the answer :) Before i wrote this post i had send a mssg to another guy who has also 1000/1000 and he wrote me as above and i already did it :) My problem was that i was teleporting between these 2 places instead of using red circles.

And maybe according to the cars. I suppose that I will have all the cars as soon as my counter hits 100% beside madcop which you have to build from the parts found around the map?

Thanks for the answer :) Before i wrote this post i had send a mssg to another guy who has also 1000/1000 and he wrote me as above and i already did it :) My problem was that i was teleporting between these 2 places instead of using red circles.

And maybe according to the cars. I suppose that I will have all the cars as soon as my counter hits 100% beside madcop which you have to build from the parts found around the map?

Yeah I was also wondering the same thing so thanks!

Do have a couple of others I'm stuck on...

1, Where's the Rhine you have to jump into?

2, How did u manage to do 1,000,000 in one lot of damage? I'm guessing thats what you need to do as I have had 1,000,000 before. (Not in a row)

and 3, Is the parking garage the one under the police station on the Interstate Map?

Cheers!!

Hope this helps. The easiest way if you unlocked The TRIBUN car is: CITY, HARBOR QUAY and choosing the TRIBUN. Drive onto the Railroad tracks, next to the small wall on the left side so that the train hits the passenger door. The car goes under the train causing 100% damage and at least 1 Million. This takes about 15 seconds only. This way I got my State of Emergency achievement. It takes about 4-5 hours to get 1 000 000 000. Hope it helps. When you spawn there, take a look behind you. Thats the Rhine, just drive into it. The Garage is not in the city, it´s the round building. In the game you had a mission where you needed to get to the top of it fast before the (think it was a plane) blows up. Just enter the garage and drive around.

Read my thread "Need help on RED HERRING" achievement, there are some tips and help in case you need it until a propper Guide has been made. I don´t have the knowledge on how to do it, sorry

Edited by LeMansFahrer

I second the 2nd question.

For 1. You just have to drive eastwards from the city precinct and you will finally jump over the rhine if you just follow the road. You will also have to do this in one of the missions where you have to find a hostage in a car.

I got another question myself: How do you start new missions? I just got the 25% achievement and no new missions pop up. How do I start new missions?

For 1. You just have to drive eastwards from the city precinct and you will finally jump over the rhine if you just follow the road. You will also have to do this in one of the missions where you have to find a hostage in a car.

I got another question myself: How do you start new missions? I just got the 25% achievement and no new missions pop up. How do I start new missions?

After you finished a case, go to PATROL, CITY or AUTOBAHN.Then by the list of vehicles that you can choose, there should be a red flag next to the car name. That means if you take that car in that part of the city or autobahn, you will receive the next case. If you are by CITY and you do not have a flag, change to AUTOBAHN. After you spawn, it takes a couple of seconds before they start talking, if not check youre map, somewhere there will be a NEW red spot. Drive there and the case will start

Today's afternoon i finished the game. LeMans - big, big RESPECT for finding all the parts of the car. That you had enough time and strenght to look for them - respect.

Now "only" 1.000.000.000 left for me. And geeeeez it's so f...n ridiculous!!! I had to drive into the train over 900 times. Did they loose their minds?!?! I would understand 100.000.000 but x10? Shit. :mad:

Awesome, Cheers for that!

Do you have to finish the game before you get Madcop? Ive unlocked all the pieces but it's still locked... :S...

Edit:

Ah, Just did MadCop Pt 2 and now I Have it!

Edited by Acer

I had a lot of trouble with the High Dive one,

For some reason when I was in some cars it didnt register...

Tried jumping in and multiple spots, tried jumping over it...

In the end the Tribun driving straight in worked... Had previously just jumped it so don't know if that was relevant or not...

I did it during one of the first few missions, fell into the rhine and - bam - unlocked!

Now I am off to find the last Mad Cop parts and the 1.000.000.000 damage achievement. Which train are you guys talking about? I once crashed into a train but I did not cause more damage than usual as far as I recall.