Truly 1 of the most underrated games ever, if u need to be convinced 2 get this, read

asnaz11

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably like many others, I read the reviews and was discouraged from getting the game, but I decided to pick it up at Bestbuy one day when they had their 10 dollar game sale. Definitely an underrated game as I have already played the game three times now and enjoyed every single time. I'm personally hoping for a sequel which will work on some of the problems with this one, which there weren't too many of that I can think of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the collectors edition off the bat. Always been a Barker fan! Story was fun and interesting, the gameplay was smooth.

Most people drop it after 5 minutes because they don't even give it a bloody chance!

I worked at Hollywood Video as a Store Manager for a while prior to company closing, and recommended this game a LOT. Usually came back with a bad review, until I asked how long they played it!? Give it at least 15 minutes folks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got this game for like $7 new, so it was really cheap. I was expecting it to be really glitchy and shallow story, but was presently suprised. This game, while creepy in some instances, is rather enjoyable to play. I think it could have gotten a much better score than it was given. I love how many of the historical periods and characters are accurate, thus making it even more enjoyable. I definatley recommend this too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Interesting thread, at least for seeing how different people's impressions can be. My opinion is that Jericho had some cool characters, weapons and story but was hampered by really bad level design and repetitive combat against boring enemy types.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This maybe underrated (only just got to boss fight on WW2 so hard to call myself so far) but for anyone who has ever played Clive Barker's Undying then this is a bit of a disappointment. Now *that* was a game with balls and presentation to match.

Jericho's graphics don't quite cut it for me. As for the team AI...

Hopefully we will get some more Clive Barker games soon as the story lines are top notch.

• 3 months later...

Playing through this game right now. No one should buy this game it’s not survival HC it lame. The graphics would have been amazing......on the first Xbox. The voice acting is horrible(The “Southern” priest and potty mouth girl are the worst characters ever), the cussing is pointless. The guns feel weak at best and I’ve never played a game where you have to worry about the AI stealing all of your kills, not too forget the “melee system” well maybe you should because if you play at any point as the main character it’s beyond bad, it’s like swinging the big slow greatsword in any action rpg against the fastest characters. No one should own this game, no one should play this game.

Playing through this game right now. No one should buy this game it’s not survival HC it lame. The graphics would have been amazing......on the first Xbox. The voice acting is horrible(The “Southern” priest and potty mouth girl are the worst characters ever), the cussing is pointless. The guns feel weak at best and I’ve never played a game where you have to worry about the AI stealing all of your kills, not too forget the “melee system” well maybe you should because if you play at any point as the main character it’s beyond bad, it’s like swinging the big slow greatsword in any action rpg against the fastest characters. No one should own this game, no one should play this game.

Make sure you don't rush forward and pay a little attention to the story. Switch the xbox off right before the end and just think for yourself how it ended. Great, great game that way.

@ LordV

Normally I don’t hate games, I might hate certain stupid achievements but not the actual game. I love immersive stories and all but, this game is putrid I’m hoping I just finish it up quick enough to bring it back to GameStop to get my money back. I feel I’ve already lost something just by playing this game.

Die :uzi:Jericho die!

• 2 months later...