Guide: Unlock All Challenge Events

Gemmaa

Before I start, I need to make it clear that this is not a cheat, or any type of glitch to unlock them all automaticly. If you are looking for that you can leave and not bother to read any more.

This is simply a guide of how to unlock certain challenge events that you may be missing.

After trying for hours and hours to get the "All You Games Are Belong To Us" Achievement, HOURS of gameplay, I pretty much gave up. Today I put the disk in my drive, I said to myself "Just a few long games..". It was SO worth it. I finally unlocked the last challenge event. I spent so long struggling on this that I thought the least I could do was write this guide, to help and encourage anyone else who may be in the same posistion I was in.

So here are some tips to help you unlock the missing challenge events you may have;

- To unlock a certain challenge game, the one before it must be played (I won it and it unlocked, but I dont think its necessary for it to unlock), in a short, medium or long game, offline OR online.

So in my case, to unlock Disco Danger (#6), I had to play Moovin Groovin (#5)

It is completely random if the game you want shows up, but I think #5 and #6 are the least common, as I played about 40 LONG games with neither of them showing up.

- To help you, I have included a list of all minigames along with the corresponding number beside them:

• Raisant Stomp (#1)
  • Red Raisant Blast (#2)
  • Ruffian Tumble (#3)
  • Bump Bump Boom! (#4)
  • Movin' Groovin' (#5)
  • Disco Danger! (#6)
  • Super Star Smash (#7)
  • Swing for the Stars (#8)
  • Crouching Stick, Flying Barrel (#9)
  • Launching Loathers (#10)
  • Run, Ruffian, Run! (#11)
  • Bug Blitz (#12)
  • Messy Mayhem (#13)
  • Raisant Riot (#14)
  • Spotlight Mania (#15)
  • Flickering Frenzy (#16)
  • Who's Left? (#17)
  • Quick Candy Colors (#18)
  • Ruffians Smack Ahoy! (#19)
  • Caramel Apple Gobble (#20)
  • As the Whirlm Turns (#21)
  • Candy in the Wind (#22)
  • Hasty Hoopla (#23)
  • Short Fuse! (#24)
  • Rough and Rumble Racing (#25)
  • Can You Dig It? (#26)
  • Tap 'n' Tickle Time (#27)
  • Bouncy Bowling (#28)
  • Tail Time (#29)
  • Zumbugs... in Spaaaace! (#30)
  • Snow-bowl Dodgeball (#31)
  • Turf Toe (#32)
  • Ring Around the Candy (#33)
  • Spin Cycle (#34)
  • Burps Ahoy! (#35)
  • Burping Balloons (#36)
  • Dangerous Dinghy (#37)
  • Bounding Bounty (#38)
  • Conveyor Chaos (#39)
  • Piñata Mess-terpiece (#40)
  • Picture Perfect (#41)
  • Color Me Not (#42)

I have color coded each number depending on how common the game is to show up. This is only from my personal experience so feel free to correct me if you feel that I am wrong.

Green = Very Common

Orange = Fairly Common

Red = Uncommon

As you can see there are not an aweful lot of red ones, but please tell me if there are any you had a lot of difficulty unlocking and I will change them to red.

- Once all challenge are unlocked you can just play the ones you havn't yet played in practice mode. But by this stage you should have played pretty much all of them except the most recent ones you unlocked.

This is just about all I can do to help you, it just takes a lot of time and patience.

Good luck, and don't give up!

Edited by Gemmaa

Whoa alot more detailed than i expected but a very nice guide. I got lucky with this achievement after playiing online with you. You might wanna add that you can just play them all im practice as thats what i did.

Ok il add it on the end :)

• 5 weeks later...

The only one I haven't unlocked or played is #23. I play and win more games and it keeps saying new content and challenges unlocked, but after the game #23 is still all ???????? weird. hopefully it unlocks soon....

btw- I got the challenges unlocked - and thanks for this detailed guide. very nice.

Edited by Muckrak3r

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump. :)

Today I started playing this game again. Won one achievement with some luck (loaded bases), unlocked one of two unlocked challenges, but now I'm stuck with the last one, number 14.

I played the game whole afternoon for about 5 hours, did some short, medium and long events, normal and reverse, offline and online, but #14 won't unlock. :(

When I Play online, I see many times the message that I have unlocked a new challenge (don't know why they show it, I didn't unlock anything new).

Beside that, I don't understand Spotlight Mania. Maybe, when I win that one, the last challenge event will unlock. I stay in the light area with the others, catch those candies, but hardly get points. A cpu always get so damn many points, like WTF.

Edit:

After hours of playing, long, medium, short, normal & reverse. I unlocked #14 today. Yeah, baby, finally.

Edited by VincentG

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm asking this, but I didn't quite understand this.

Do I have to play the game in the regular (short, medium, long, custom) and hope for the challenge to pop up, or can I just play the challenge I need to play in practice mode?

I'm missing the last 2 challenges, but the stupid coloring-game just won't show up. It would be so easy to do in practice mode.

Please clear things up a bit for me.

• 2 months later...

The guide is good but I still can't get #6 to unlock. I've tried it finishing all different places and with a bunch of different characters and it still won't unlock. I did however start getting some of the other matches I had not played or unlocked when I played a bunch of game "at home". If you are missing a few that say fairly common try switching between online and at home play.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got it!!!

I had them all unlocked, but somehow didn't have them all played. I printed your list and checked them off one by one as I completed them in practice rounds. After I played #14, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!

Thanks for your work & tips on this, Gemmaa!

• 2 weeks later...

When you play "at home" and play a practice round. You can then chose your race/challenge and from there you will see 14 races and 42? challenges. Any that you havent unlocked will appear in the list but the name will not appear and be seen as "???????"...

I'm not quite sure how this is difficult I had all challenges unlocked bar 1 (#4) before I even checked. And after working my way through all the other ach's I also unlocked that one...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got these achievement the first 2 hours i played the game, im not sure your guide is right, but idk becuz mine were fast to unlock, i basically won every game i played first try, and i think short and long are the ones that unlock things faster.

im lookinh for the online achievements, i can help well all others. PLZ help me, plz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i cant get number 6 either its my last one not on this gametag but on my Tropic Moose gamertag i want to know when you got yours unlocked were you playing online or offline also was it a custom, short, medium or long game. One other thing this gamertag already has all the challenges is there any way for me to just get the achievement by playing with this gamertag?

Well i had to unlock it myself but i got it in a medium offline game!

Edited by Aqua18

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...