Wtf? Help with online cheevo!

irift3

WOW. This is GREEAAAAT! I just started playing online and when I did the first exam, the guy quit on me (if it is the computer, then I lagged out?). Not too big of a deal right? WRONG! I didn't get the graduate achievement. I thought winning a couple of matches would do the trick and nothing happened. I am not even close to getting the next level, which I believe is genin, but if anyone knows how to fix this, it would be much apreciated. If I can't get the achievement because the kid quit on me, I have his gamertag written down for Ubisoft to look over :mad:.

UPDATE!!!! I just reached the Genin rank and I only received the Genin achievement. WTF. The e-fin kid that disconnected on me glitched my achievement and now I can't get it. WTF!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? If anyone wants to help me out I would greatly apreciate it. You can look at my gamercard and it says I have the Genin achievement but not the graduate one, which makes no sense whatsoever.

To anyone that cares, I sent an e-mail to customer support to see if they can help me out or not. I have to tell you that this is frustrating. Not only did the little douche bag quit because he is afraid of losing, he also cost me an achievement and a massive headache. Post any thoughts here about people that quit at life early.

Edited by LilMissRoxy

damn, then maybe should of checked it out as well. since i posted a message there.

As you can see this thread is not about boosting for achievements, it is about helping me out with a glitched achievement. You are a regular member, so I don't understand why you made such an irrelevant post in this thread. I didn't think you were smart enough to know that which is why I posted the link in this thread.

Update! Wow, Ubisoft technical support BLOWS. They sent me an e-mail telling me that my problem was a hint / cheat section question on how to obtain the achievement. They told me to go to IGN.com or gamefaqs.com for help. LAME AND PATHETIC. I am calling their sorry asses today and give them an earful. I HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF MY ACHIEVEMENT AND UBISOFT DOESN'T WANT TO HELP!! At least not yet.

UPDATE!! Alright, so I called Ubisoft support and they sent me to Microsoft because they said it was a server issue, and not a developer issue. Now, I went and called Microsoft (xbox live support), and they kept telling me that this is a publisher issue, because Ubisoft is a 3rd party publisher. They also said that Microsoft has no control of the achievements. I called Ubisoft back and they told me that they have no direct involvement with the achievements, they went even as far as to say that ANY NON 1ST PARTY DEVELOPER ie. Microsoft studios (Halo 3 etc.), have no direct involvement with the achievements other than coding how they unlock in the game. SOOOO I have to back to Microsoft.

The representative also told me that Ubisoft does not have ANY servers, they rent them from MICROSOFT. Which means that MICROSOFT has control of the servers. The Ubisoft representative also told me that they can not access those servers. The only thing developers have control in terms of games is before the game goes GOLD in development, or through patches. Patches actually have to be Microsoft certified and is controlled by Microsoft.

So, I did not want the back and forth thing going on, so I had both representatives on two seperate phones. The Ubisoft representative kept telling me to ask for a higher supervisor at the Microsoft line and the Microsoft guy kept telling me that this is Ubisoft's problem. After almost 3 hours of talking with numerous representatives, I decided to call Microsoft one more time by myself.

I asked for a Tier 3 representative, which is the supervisor of the supervisor, and sure enough, I got SOME help. I spoke to a normal supervisor and told me the only way to contact his supervisor is to leave my name and number and wait for a call. He also told me, there is a high probability that I will not recieve a call and that nobody would help me.

Isn't life great!? I am going to patiently wait for a call and if I don't hear anything, I will see if I can't tarnish some reputations, including the kid that quit on me. I HATE QUITTERS AND PIECE OF SHIT LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM!!! SORRY FOR CUSSING!!!! :chair

Edited by LilMissRoxy

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update I guess.

It's been a while since this happened and I totally forgot to tell the *ending* of this sad story.

I remember that I waited about a week for this representative to call me. He left me a message cause I was busy and called them back. He then asked me to tell him everything that happened and sadly, I was right where I started. Microsoft support is shit and deserves to be sent to hell for leaving me with a game 15 points away from perfection!!! GRRRR!

Problem never resolved. I just gave up, and traded this and UFC for Dragon Age :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is the achievement already fixed? I don't want lose an achievement because kids go out before the game is finished.:mad:

No, and it'll never be fixed. But you must know that getting the achievement is more likely than do not getting it.

• 1 month later...
Microsoft support is shit and deserves to be sent to hell

I can understand your pain, but in all fairness, just because Microsoft doesn't have time to help one person earn one achievement doesn't mean their multi-national customer support that deals with probably 250,000 calls a day is shit.

You tried the normal clearing cache and that?

Also, does this mean that people quitting doesn't give exp towards achievements?

• 2 weeks later...

You tried the normal clearing cache and that?

Also, does this mean that people quitting doesn't give exp towards achievements?

I did the clear cache thing while I was on the phone with the Microsoft rep. The thing that ticks me off is that neither one wants to have a fail safe for people that are addicted to this point system. I'm not the only person afflicted by this string of achievements as well.

To answer your second question, yes. If the other person quits right before or lags out right before you win, you get the experience and level up, but no achievement. NO way to go back down in experience points. I tried many things to lose all of my exp: I deleted all Naruto Broken Bond info on hard drive, sign in as guest account while in online mode then switching back, praying to the achievement god Lucifer, everything!

I just hope the next Naruto game has no glitched online cheevos.

P.S. Kankuro better be in the next game or Ubisoft will be operating in a lake of fire.

:uzi: http://www.allfreelogo.com/stock/thumb-ubisoft.jpg

• 4 weeks later...