Collectors edition unboxing

dj jeza

for fucks sake, why cant they just put a normal case in these big expensive colllectors editions! I fucking hate not having a green case with sleeve!

I already bought this, and glad that I have, but why cant they just give us the dam case with the game?!!!! - Should have a steel-book edition case in this or something!!

This game is gunna be awesome, but what fuck wit gets left in charge of these things at these big game companies ?

ive got this pre ordered and im glad i did, but like everyone else has said,who the fuck makes the decision of not adding a game case or steelbook to expensive editions of the games. it seems like they are trying to cut costs or something.

'Here ya go heres the statue, u gotta pay £15 more than the normal edition, but sorry cause that costs more,now your not going to get a normal case!'

The not having a case really doesn't bother me, the thing that bothers me will be how these are handled once they are shipped. I've bought plenty of games where the teeth of the case have been broken and my brand new game has a few deep gashes. Maybe its just bad luck on my end. Worse case, I can just order the Penguin steel book case and no game on-line.

I really hate the no case. I'm still buying CE, but I hate the no case. Either I get a black case and disturb the visual unity of my collection even more, or I put the book on the shelf (really screwing it up), or I stick the whole thing in there. I didn't watch the video, but I might end up putting the whole thing on the shelf if it's small enough.

LOL, I love how game companies are making their manuals smaller (or non-existant) in favour of online ones, to save a tree.... But then include a catalogue to get a bunch of stuff.

Anyways, more to the point of the thread. Definately rethinking not getting the collectors edition.

For people bitching about cases, get some green cases online, or from your local Blockbuster (if you still have one nearby) and print out an insert... seriously, if that is the only thing holding you back...

[....]

Anyways, more to the point of the thread. Definately rethinking not getting the collectors edition.

For people bitching about cases, get some green cases online, or from your local Blockbuster (if you still have one nearby) and print out an insert... seriously, if that is the only thing holding you back...

You don't like what's in the collector edit? Why you reconsidering, if I may ask? Because based on what you said at the end, it can't be because of the case.

You don't like what's in the collector edit? Why you reconsidering, if I may ask? Because based on what you said at the end, it can't be because of the case.

I may have expressed myself wrong.

When I said

"Definately rethinking not getting the collectors edition."

I meant that I was rethinking, that I only pre-ordered the standard edition and not the collectors, and that I should probably call up tomorrow and see if I cannot change that.

In hindsight, I probably should have said.

"I should rethink my decision of only getting the standard edition of the game".

hey guys back me up on this but am i like the only one that was letdown with this collectors edition? i mean that doesn't look at all impressive. in regards to the artbook that's nothing compared to what i've seen that's about to come out later this month. check out amazon for the batman files. i was able to get my hands on it and it's a good read and grab for fans of batman. the statue didn't look that impressive, not enough dlc...idk but it seems like 100bucks...just too much for so little. what do you all think?

Now im glad that i only got the other edition that was way cheaper and gave me a steelbook case. The status is not that impressive in my opinion and i basically got all thoose DLC codes without having to pay a ridiculous price. Great game so far by the way but haven't completed it yet.

It doesn't bother me so much not having a case but it would be alot easier if it did have one, instead of taking it out of a book all the time. Anyway I don't regret getting this as it I've managed to order it for only £10 more than the standard editions. I think it really just depends on how big of a Batman fan you are. Getting this was a no-brainer for me.