EA Achievement Server Status

Evil Demon55

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Need for Speed: Carbon-(A)

this one is wrong the servers were shut down a long time ago. You cannot get any of the online.

Also to JC they were up when I boosted a couple of weeks ago.

The servers are still online, you just can't get Race Week. However, Carbon should be red regardless

• 3 weeks later...

Yea it should be. It might be your connection to EA. For instance, I cannot connect to the Battlefield arcade one, even on the release day, but my friends could. I have no idea how to fix it, I guess just hope you connect, or even try to bring your xbox to a friends house and use their internet connection.

Also, updated.

• 2 months later...
Since Madden-08 doesn't have any online achievements, does it matter whether the online servers are shut down? For some odd reason I thought when the severs went down, you couldn't play the game anymore.
It shouldn't matter. You just won't be able to play an online game with a friend, but you will still be able to obtain all the achievements. You can still play the game connected to Live as well, and you can play every feature in the game that doesn't involve online play in the game.

It shouldn't matter. You just won't be able to play an online game with a friend, but you will still be able to obtain all the achievements. You can still play the game connected to Live as well, and you can play every feature in the game that doesn't involve online play in the game.

Thanks. I guess I better get madden 07 and nba live 07 before it's too late.

Based on:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4104-February-EA-Server-Shutdowns-Announced;-1000-Online-Attempt-Incoming.html

The games list which have online games are:

On your list you state that Madden 07 doesn't have online, when it does.

Might want to check again?

Live Opponent5 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpgPlay a Live Opponent game.

I think that's what they meant for Madden 07?

That achievement can be achieved while offline (I think), or without another player.

Once the servers close though, the option to the achievement might stop because it requires servers. I think that is what x360a was trying to say atleast. I guess I will change to full orange, just in case. Better safe than sorry.